• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Should be getting a call soon !!!

brett22

Inactive
Reaction score
This is one of my first posts.I am usually on here a few times a day reading the latest posts and searching for answers to questions.Today I finished the last part of the recruiting process for me which was the Fitnesss Test, which i passed no problem.  the step test I found was a joke the music is ridiculous as well. I started the process at the end of June so it took me about a month and a bit to get it all done which was surprisingly fast. My recruiter said I should be getting a call in a few weeks for BMQ to start in the middle or end of September. I am going Infantry and hopefully PPCLI. This website is a great tool for an army recruit .I think this site answers every question a recruit could possibly have about the process so thanks to all those who answer everday. I'll keep you posted when i get the call.

Good luck, and congratulations for getting this far  :)
This website is a great tool for an army recruit .I think this site answers every question a recruit could possibly have about the process
Agreed.

Are you making fun of the step test music? Heathen! How dare you!  ;D

Patrick H. said:
Are you making fun of the step test music? Heathen! How dare you!  ;D

Heheh, same problem here.  Myself and another fellow were absolutely busting a gut by about 3 third course... the "giggles" had set in doing that test.  I think the doc had a hard time taking our pulse since we were still snickering so hard.

I'd love to get a copy (mp3 etc) of the actual test used so I could play it for people... it just doesn't have the same impact unless you're actually listening to it.

Cheers

I know what you mean the music is.... well bad I also almost went into a fit of laughter when I had to do steps that that lol

Back