• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

(SGT?) Franck Gervais (split from Walts, posers)

I applaud the CBC for the continuous LIVE shaming every time they cover national headlines since this story broke about this idiot.

Jim Seggie said:
I think he's mentally ill and not too bright.

Just my opinion.

Good reason to lock him up until a Psych Eval is done.......for a year or so.

http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/p/franck-gervais-8970529

Looks like our super fabulous jumper pathfinder is a construction worker...

You think he would tell his wife twice a week he was going to the armouries or is she that obtuse.

Perhaps the CAF info machine could come up with pamphlet or website, that would enable the general public and media to easily identify imposters.  Perhaps website to verify service as well, nothing that gives out full details, but basically a portal where you can type in a persons name, and it replies with a yes or no answer as to service, and any awards/decorations/medals you received (since the awarding of some medals is already public record), if you want further details you would be given the appropriate information as to how to obtain it.

Crantor said:

or is he?  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

jollyjacktar said:
or is he?  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

from helmets to hardhats...we'll even erase your history to protect you and your family.

Crantor said:

I have seen that photo on a website just recently.

I think he's mentally ill and not too bright.

Yes, I think this is what happens when one is a psychopath (by the clinical definition) and not intelligent enough to gain the grandiose stature they require in real life. I suspect this is reason we see so many walts, as this is a far cry from an isolated incident. They can't create the respect they clearly deserve in real life so they adapt and create a costume and fake world around themselves. They pretend and think they are fooling everyone (It's easy for them, you are not a real person in their eyes anyway, not even his wife).

The guy is completely destroyed, but don't worry. In his mind its our fault and he will create a new identity where he is king of the world once again. If I am right, I suspect he will ditch his wife and his entire life here and pop up again somewhere else where no one knows him. Possibly as the ex-mayor of a small non-existent city. Who knows, the only limit to his fake-success is how many lies he can get away with before his world crumbles again.

Pieman said:
Yes, I think this is what happens when one is a psychopath (by the clinical definition) and not intelligent enough to gain the grandiose stature they require in real life. I suspect this is reason we see so many walts, as this is a far cry from an isolated incident. They can't create the respect they clearly deserve in real life so they adapt and create a costume and fake world around themselves. They pretend and think they are fooling everyone (It's easy for them, you are not a real person in their eyes anyway, not even his wife).

The guy is completely destroyed, but don't worry. In his mind its our fault and he will create a new identity where he is king of the world once again. If I am right, I suspect he will ditch his wife and his entire life here and pop up again somewhere else where no one knows him. Possibly as the ex-mayor of a small non-existent city. Who knows, the only limit to his fake-success is how many lies he can get away with before his world crumbles again.

I'm sure he's already explained to his family that what he's done was super top cosmic secret and the government is trying to cover up his service record.  His buddies can't come forward either because they would also be disavowed.  Time for witness protection to find him a new life.

Sheep Dog AT said:
I'm not so sure his mother-in-law will be so easy to fool now.

Even more reason for witness protection to get involved  ;D

I'm sure he's already explained to his family that what he's done was super top cosmic secret and the government is trying to cover up his service record.  His buddies can't come forward either because they would also be disavowed.  Time for witness protection to find him a new life.

Hey, that's good! He could totally roll with that one. They can move to somewhere in the states where his covert operations can be utilized better. Maybe he can go to DC. While working undercover at a gas station, he can go on secret missions. So many options!

I wonder if his wife is gullible enough to go along with this still? If so, I think he should work for the MIB unit. He can wear a black suit and shades. Battle imaginary aliens all day, and then doesn't even need to back his story up. He has a memory wiping unit and everything is officially 'swamp gas'. He will of course relay this information only to his closes friends, and anyone in a bar drunk enough to listen to him.

...let's take this idea further. We can make a reality show out of this guy. 'My fake identity' - A show about a poser and his difficulties of maintaining a fake life. Can he make it work? Will his wife figure him out? Stay tuned.

jollyjacktar said:
or sergeant contractor, maybe

Sergeant contractors wear sashes and aigulettes...oh wait he screwed that up too...

Pieman said:
I wonder if his wife is gullible enough to go along with this still?

I think his wife is completely complacent of the fact.  She was with him on camera, at the National War Memorial, stroking his beard.  She is as guilty as he is.  I would not be surprised if she did the tailoring of his various uniforms.

Pieman said:
I wonder if his wife is gullible enough to go along with this still?

Love is blind.  Sometimes it's also deaf, dumb and stupid.  I know.  My wife's been married to me for almost 30 years.  ;D

Back