• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

September 5th Selection Board

armyjewelz said:
Wolfe - Sounds like you need to work in recruiting since you always seem to know so much...

;D no thanks not for me, everything i know its from this site and kinkanucks informations, and the fact i call the CFRC almost every week  ;D.

I want this call so bad i am getting really bored.

Wolf  :cdn:

To you guys going recurit school by-pass yeah that waiting part sucks but at least we are ahead of the boys going to basic...we will hear something by friday monday at the latest you wait and see hahah or i'll kick myself  :p

OK .. Sounds good .. I want the pictures of you kicking yourself .. hehe  ;D

Hope you are right though

I just finished my interview today. Now I'm full processed, now I get to wait for my call...

but I guess combat trades are in desprete needs, my officer told me they are 5-6months behind last year. And he said there are prolably going to be selection boards sooner than October 17.

I'm going infantry so I might get my call pretty quick :)

How interesting you should say that .. I was just thinking the same thing ! .. Here is to hoping and maybe a little praying .. Cheers :salute:

Same here boys It feels like iv been waiting to get an offer forever.The recruiter said that I was selected on  september 5th but it could be sometime before I receive a formal job offer where Im going in as a rsbp. Little message to those of us still waiting try to post here at least once a day it kind of keeps my hopes up :p. I hope we hear something this week or I will have to post a picture of me kicking myself. ;D

As far as I know People are getting offers for BMQ however like I stated befor im going RSBP so it could take a little while longer.

Kincanucks....  any last minute boards ? is there a lot of spots on the October BMQ ? I heard that there is a November BMQ starting ?
Something NEW ?

Thanks in advance.

Wolf  :cdn:

Wolfe said:
Kincanucks....   any last minute boards ? is there a lot of spots on the October BMQ ? I heard that there is a November BMQ starting ?
Something NEW ?

Thanks in advance.

Wolf   :cdn:

Nothing

Hope this raises Spirits on those awaiting their calls.

I received my call this AM from the CFRC and will begin my AVN trades course in Jan / 06.

The only difference is that I am a Recruit School ByPass.

Same here I recieved my call today i am also recurit school by pass

Back