• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
stayfrosty said:
I hear that... checked on my file this week and was told November is the next selection board for ACISS and SUP TECH.

As she said 'no news is good news'. I should only hear from them if for some reason my application isn't moving forward. She told me that I won't even get a call when/if I am merit listed! Anyone else encounter this?

I received a letter in the mail telling me I was merit listed. It was the only progress with my file that wasn't accompanied by a phone call and/or email.

stayfrosty said:
I hear that... checked on my file this week and was told November is the next selection board for ACISS and SUP TECH.

As she said 'no news is good news'. I should only hear from them if for some reason my application isn't moving forward. She told me that I won't even get a call when/if I am merit listed! Anyone else encounter this?

I went to my CFRC today and been told to go back on Monday to sign a job offer and I didn't even knew I was merit listed and someone told me to get a job offer you have to be merit listed so I would think they don't call to let people know they are merit listed. but if you go in person to the recruitment center you might have better chances of getting updates.

mlavoie88 said:
I went to my CFRC today and been told to go back on Monday to sign a job offer and I didn't even knew I was merit listed and someone told me to get a job offer you have to be merit listed so I would think they don't call to let people know they are merit listed. but if you go in person to the recruitment center you might have better chances of getting updates.

Hey, just curious if they told you what job they were offering you.
Congratulations by the way :)

Went to my CFRC yesterday for some more info or an update. Still no word for my medical/interview. They did tell me that the selection dates for AEC and Pilot were July 28th, and the following selection date isn't until mid-November. Considering I still have the initial interview/medical to do, as well as go through the Aircrew Selection in Trenton, it seems like November is the new goal.

DukeLuke56 said:
Went to my CFRC yesterday for some more info or an update. Still no word for my medical/interview. They did tell me that the selection dates for AEC and Pilot were July 28th, and the following selection date isn't until mid-November. Considering I still have the initial interview/medical to do, as well as go through the Aircrew Selection in Trenton, it seems like November is the new goal.

Well good luck, and never give up!  ;D

-Brandonfw

DukeLuke56 said:
you have only waited a month for your medical/interview some of us have been waiting 4+ months.

Rookie Green said:
Relax buddy, relax...

My file manager told me to update my references, and to give him a call if I don't hear anything by August 1st. DEO here, if it makes any difference.

I am perfectly relaxed haha, I am just saying be patient it takes time.

Received "the" call today. Was selected for AESOp from the june 23rd selection board. Goes to show the calls are still going out. BMQ is September 1st. Good luck to those still waiting!

jim11333 said:
Just got the job offer for AVN tech!

Off to BMQ September 1st.

So pumped.

That's great, congrats!!! Guess I might miss this one. My medical and interview are not for another 2 weeks :D

Oh waooo congrats... I hope I'll get my turn before the end of the month :)

Way back on page 17 there was mention that selections for Med-Tech was in July or August.  If possible, could someone please confirm this? 

Terrance450 said:
Way back on page 17 there was mention that selections for Med-Tech was in July or August.  If possible, could someone please confirm this?

Yes, it was on page 17.    ;D

;)

Terrance450 said:

As of today for Med Tech, Nov and Jan.  Dates are subject to change based on requirements.

DukeLuke56 said:

Last I had heard AEC selection was July 23. Has the date changed?

halifamous said:
Last I had heard AEC selection was July 23. Has the date changed?

I am also applying for DEO for AEC. The sergeant at my local CFRC indicated that the selection date for AEC was July 28th.

Good luck to everyone on the coming selections July 23rd.

Fingers crossed! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back