• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
niftynicolemarie said:
I applied for both of those as well! I was told selection was July 23, but that could have been for my first choice.

Nice to see someone else applying to some of the same trades as me! Not sure if I will be ready for July 23rd though. Been waiting since around May 9 for my medical to be processed and background check to be completed. One of my references did let me know that he was contacted though. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Got The CALL ! Armoured Soldier BMQ start 15 Sept. (French Platoon)  :cdn:

Tsaorina said:
Nice to see someone else applying to some of the same trades as me! Not sure if I will be ready for July 23rd though. Been waiting since around May 9 for my medical to be processed and background check to be completed. One of my references did let me know that he was contacted though. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Oh geez. My recruiting centre said they were trying to get me processed in time for selection but I JUST did my medical, my references haven't been contacted And my interview is tomorrow. I likely won't be ready either! We can still hope!

I was getting concerned about not getting a call yet so I emailed my file manager last night to just touch base. I got an auto reply saying he was away July 3-9. That explains a lot! Nervous feelings gone. :)

DAA said:
13 Aug for all three of your choices.

I see you said selection for these trades "NES OP, NAVCOMM, and NCI OP" are on that date. Would I be safe to assume that marine Engineer is also getting selected that day?

Thanks in advance, I have a friend who is applying for that trade.

runormal said:
I see you said selection for these trades "NES OP, NAVCOMM, and NCI OP" are on that date. Would I be safe to assume that marine Engineer is also getting selected that day?

Thanks in advance, I have a friend who is applying for that trade.

Dates have now changed to 23 Jul for your three choices and also for Mar Eng.

jim11333 said:
Hey everyone:

Anyone know when the next selection date for AVN Tech is?

Im starting to get very excited.

Thanks
jim11333 said:
Hey, I am waiting on the call for AVN tech out of the Ottawa recruitment Center .

Are the selections that you speak for avn tech apply to all detachments?

I was told each detachment has different selection dates is this true?

Thank you
jim11333 said:
Can anyone confirm selection dates for AVN tech?

Thanks

You are sounding like a broken record......If you can understand that......If not....Follow the advice to go visit your CAFRC and ask a Recruiter for that information.  You don't have to spam the site daily with the same friggin question.

I'm not trying to spam the site I'm just keeping contact with everyone.
I do not live close to my recruitment Center so I enjoy using this site for information. That is what it is here for.
Anyone with info on the AVN trade please let me know.
Thank you

You should call your recruitment center and get fix on that selection date

That's my plan but the last 2 weeks I have been trying and nobody ever answers so maybe they were closed for awhile.

Anyways I will contact them somehow.

Thanks

jim11333 said:
That's my plan but the last 2 weeks I have been trying and nobody ever answers so maybe they were closed for awhile.

Anyways I will contact them somehow.

Thanks

When you gonna be with them on the phone, demand the post number of the person who processed your file.

JUst received a voicemail asking me to call em back for files update ( i been merit listed since may 10th) finger crossed !!

I spoke to my file manager today and was informed that the next selection dates for combat engineer arn't until October. Alot more waiting to come...

Conrod94 said:
I spoke to my file manager today and was informed that the next selection dates for combat engineer arn't until October. Alot more waiting to come...

I hear that... checked on my file this week and was told November is the next selection board for ACISS and SUP TECH.

As she said 'no news is good news'. I should only hear from them if for some reason my application isn't moving forward. She told me that I won't even get a call when/if I am merit listed! Anyone else encounter this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back