• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Seems SEN Kerry is qualified

"Saddam is an imminent threat to the American people". Does that sound familiar?

"Saddam is an imminent threat to the American people". Does that sound familiar?
Sure does....

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America‘s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Why do you bring up John Kerry Infanteer? Are you suggesting that I support Democrats?

They should have done it the first time.The 2nd war was right.though there reasons for it was wrong. Senator Kerry can voice his displeasure.He‘s a walking
VETERAN

If you want to read more about Kerry‘s qualifications there was an article in the Toronto Sun today. It talked about how he thinks he‘s qualified because he‘s a war hero. It was really interesting.

There was also an article with the standard canadian democrat bush bashing. The author said "We don‘t even know that Al Qaeda (sp?) was behind the 9/11 attacks like Bush insists".

You may be able to find them online somewhere.

what does this have to do with the canadian forces

the last time i checked we live in CANADA not the us (thank God) how about we talk about something that really matters to canadians like how the Quebecers Stole a 100 Million Dollars From the Good People of Canada

Per the section title
General discussions, not always Army-centric.
You are welcome to start a thread on the topic you mentioned...

Well xhighlander, I thought I would get through the day without reading something stupid but you‘ve managed to wreck that twice in one post. Maybe you should "thank god" that the US are our friends even with inane comments like yours. And for the "how the Quebecers stole....etc" AWWWW screw it your not worth it. I noticed in your profile you like to " keep thing‘s canadian". How‘s that , by insulting everyone around us? I checked your recent posts all you‘ve done here is look for hat badges and insult the CAF. Does "I suggest you join the reserves first, this way, if you don‘t like it you will still have the front part of your brain to use" sound familiar?

truth hurts................. don‘t it

maybe you should read the profile a little closer you will see that just because i was not in the military......... i do know the military

Well I can tell you that I come from a military family, and one of the things I learned when I joined the Calgary Highlanders in 1992, was that even though I came from a military family, and I understood the military, that I did not "know" the military, because, being the child of a military member, and being a military member, are two very different things.

Back