• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Scary black guns for legal sale.

Here are mine, the blond one is a very early Allan Lever import, the black is the newer Polytech, tuned by M14 Doctor

Here is my Norc M4, a great gun for the price.

Colin P said:
Which is the modern black gun that requires a fair bit of loctite to keep the bits on?

That was a standing joke on Gun Nutz about the XCR-L. The early generation seemed to have a several problems but my later gen one was fine except for a bad bolt catch. When I contacted the distributer I had a new bolt catch in a week.

Here's one of my non-restriced:

P8052449.JPG

Not sure if this qualifies as a black rifle, but it's non-restricted:

DSCN0665.JPG

Price to export a gun in from the US to Canada starts at $600 for one, balls.

So my buddy and I had a gun date the other day and he brought out his Robinson Arms XCR chambered in 7.62x39 the other day.  Not going to lie, that rifle is a blast to shoot!  The only thing preventing me from buying one right now is the price tag but with the ability to use 10rd magazines and that fact that it is Non-Restricted I am most def picking one up!

10rd magazines? Somone hasn't been keeping up with the news...

http://presscheckventures.3dcartstores.com/PCV-50_p_8.html

(.50 Beowulf cartridges are roughly the size of three 5.56 cartidges)

a Sig Op said:
10rd magazines? Somone hasn't been keeping up with the news...

http://presscheckventures.3dcartstores.com/PCV-50_p_8.html

(.50 Beowulf cartridges are roughly the size of three 5.56 cartidges)

so how much .223 can you hold in it?

Edit:

Perfect 15-18 rds.... looks like it may be worth it to pick up a Tavor just for this purpose :D

A firm 15 in a PCV mag.

When somone decides to invent and import a .50 Beowulf pistol, we'll be able to get 10 rd magazines... do the math...

Have any of you guys tried these mags in your AR?  How well do they feed .223/5.56?

This discussion should go offline. Windy Wendy and her crowd are likely gathering intell. The gun control types have been complaining about this magazine for months now. No use feeding the propaganda machine with headlines of soldiers trying to skit gun laws.

Lightguns said:
This discussion should go offline. Windy Wendy and her crowd are likely gathering intell. The gun control types have been complaining about this magazine for months now. No use feeding the propaganda machine with headlines of soldiers trying to skit gun laws.

I'll never understand the misguided belief that capped magazines somehow make things better/safer/less killy.

It appears to be based on the idea that somehow having to do a mag change will stall a potential killer while he fumbles with his reload, allowing the innocent victims to overcome their terror and jump the killer before he can get another magazine loaded.

I'm not sure that this is actually a Hollywood stereotype that's been scripted into our laws, since in Hollywood, guns don't actually require reloading....so I'm not quite sure how it actually fits in...

NS

Or that someone bent on murder would be unwilling to drill out a rivet, or beat out a dent.

It is a section of the law that was inspired by Hollywood movies.  The belief in the minds of non gun owners that guns stray bullets all over the place, hitting victims randomly.  I know I attempted to explain sights to gun controllers at a forum in Ottawa city hall in 1993 and was accused of plotting mass murder because I was "too" familiar with using firearms.  The city cops actually demanded my drivers license after the meeting was over.

Edited to add "explain"

Well hitting bystanders is true, just ask the New York Police, they seem quite good at it.

Back