• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sats Trainer course

darcy175

Inactive
Reaction score
Anybody have information on the SATS trainer course. i searched the site but didn't find any info. from what Ive heard it sounds pretty cool. but thats basically all i have heard.
cheers

you take the course through the DIN You have to install it and it's a run through talk through kind of thing

RHFC said:
you take the course through the DIN You have to install it and it's a run through talk through kind of thing
Never heard of that before, must be a new thing.
When I took my course ( 3 years ago ), a corporal from the Bn ran it, he was trained up on the system by the folks at FATS™.

Just finished the course actually. It was five days long and an employee from FATS comes out to train you on the system. Or you can go to Montreal and train on their system. It is a great course and a great training tool.

It came out a few months ago. It is available on the din. you have to go through your chain of command to request your local TIS section puts it on your profile.

Back