• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Russian Military Intelligence Badge

Journeyman

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Reaction score
Russian Military Intelligence must have bought out the copyright for the Batman logo.  ;D

_files_ridingsun-batRussian.jpg

(the mickey mouse logo was already copywrited)

Sort of looks like the Bacardi logo.. ::)
Rum and dark, please.

Even Putin had to do a double look at the new symbol on the floor .

wonder if they will use the BAT searchlight to summon Military Intelligence?

Now all im sining is; NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa, Intelligence, Intelligence. Here comes Putin with some vodka, but its not really Putin, its really Intelligence, Intelligence!  :D

;D  This will make detecting Russian Intelligence officers much easier, just look for the guys with the words "BOFF" and "BAM" and "SHAZAM"  splashed across them during action sequences. Of course, if you are young enough that you consider Michael Keaton as the "old Batman" then you don't know what the heck I'm talking about.  ???

So THAT's how they caught that russian spy leaving Toronto..............

Bassman said:
;D  This will make detecting Russian Intelligence officers much easier, just look for the guys with the words "BOFF" and "BAM" and "SHAZAM"  splashed across them during action sequences. Of course, if you are young enough that you consider Michael Keaton as the "old Batman" then you don't know what the heck I'm talking about.  ???

What if we consider Adam West and the ambiguously gay Robin as "the REALLY old Batman"?

Frederik G said:
What if we consider Adam West and the ambiguously gay Robin as "the REALLY old Batman"?

I think this qualifies as the really really old cinematic Batman

Batman_and_Robin.jpg

Batman-43c1.jpg

From the 1943-46 movie serials

C'mon! That's when they came out with most of the equipment we still use! It's not "old," it's "ancient."

Danjanou said:
I think this qualifies as the really really old cinematic Batman

Batman_and_Robin.jpg

ucks

wow, that's an oldie, wouldn't mind having the original print of that, got to be worth a few $$

Frederik G said:
C'mon! That's when they came out with most of the equipment we still use! It's not "old," it's "ancient."

Not really.

BTW, that is actually a "recce" badge.

Back