• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Gold Mine in Congo Seized by Wagner

Where are they incorporated and publicly traded?

Auditors & Legal Counsel
MNP LLP

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Bennett Jones LLP

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Stock Listing
TSX Venture Exchange (TSX Venture)
SYMBOL: AXM​
Investor and Analyst Inquiries
Email: ir@axmininc.com

AXMIN Inc.

1111 Alberni Street, Suite 2209
Vancouver, BC V6E 4V2
Canada

Tel: +1-604-488-8878 (N America)
E-mail: info@axmininc.com

Transfer Agent
Computershare Investor Services Inc.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-800-564-6253 (N America - Toll Free)
Tel: +1-514-982-7555 (International)
E-mail: service@computershare.com

The System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) was developed in Canada for the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) to:

• facilitate the electronic filing of securities information as required by the securities regulatory agencies in Canada;
  • allow for the public dissemination of Canadian securities information collected in the securities filing process; and
  • provide electronic communication between electronic filers, agents and the Canadian securities regulatory agencies.
Please refer to SEDAR for documents such as management proxy / information circulars, annual information forms, etc.. To access SEDAR online click on the link below:
SEDAR

Lucy Yan Chairman Chief Executive Officer and Interim Chief Financial Officer

Ms. Yan has over 20 years of experience in the finance, investment, construction and mining fields. She was an accountant for a large Chinese corporation that was involved in numerous national scale projects within China where she was directly responsible for the corporation’s financial affairs, human resources and administrative work, as well as coordination of internal and external resources to facilitate the company’s operations. Ms. Yan has extensive expertise in the fields of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, building of management teams and corporate governance.

Lifei Jiang Vice President of Operations

Mr. Lifei Jiang has over 20 years of experience in market development, project management, and public relations, specifically in the African continent. Prior to joining Axmin in 2013, Mr. Jiang worked with a number of Chinese funds and corporations working in infrastructure, construction and mining projects located in in Guinea, Mali, Chad, Algeria, and the Central African Republic. Mr. Jiang is proficient in Chinese, English and French.

Boubacar Sidibe

Boubacar Sidibe joined Axmin Inc. in December 2011 and is currently the Country Representative.

He has a background in Information and Computer Technology/Instrumentation engineering and prior to join Axmin Inc., he worked with Avnel Gold Mining Limited, IAMGOLD which provided him with extensive experience and a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of various industries and sectors such as mining projects through all stages of development from exploration, feasibility studies, financing, construction, commissioning and operations.

He has invaluable experience in managing projects, resources, and staff in an effective and efficient manner in challenging environments with over 11 years.

International investors listed on the Canadian stock markets and governed by Canadian rules.

Or a Canadian version of "The Dogs of War" or "The Wild Geese" is released, but in documentary form...assuming we could find a Canadian PMC that would take that on...
Armed only with their wits and a never ending litany of climate change advice, gender based advice and how the mine should use green tech to extract gold. Not dressed in cam but in three piece suits.

And a climate change tax. There - problem solved.

Armed only with their wits and a never ending litany of climate change advice, gender based advice and how the mine should use green tech to extract gold. Not dressed in cam but in three piece suits.

And a climate change tax. There - problem solved.
Ummm, so no "kill maim, pillage, destroy"?

Perhaps better if the ESG/DEI/GBA+ management kept a pack of hounds on hand and promised not to release them unless absolutely necessary. You wouldn't want to make them release the hounds would you?
If they're paying me, they can release me...

Maybe some folks from here can get together and resurrect it...

Last edited:
I think you found our next gig bro ;)
Can't say I know much about gold mining, but I lived near a couple gold mines in Yellowknife in the 70's...my stepdaughter is a qualified oilfield engineer - must know some mining ones. If nothing else, she knows how to blow stuff up...

Can't say I know much about gold mining, but I lived near a couple gold mines in Yellowknife in the 70's...my stepdaughter is a qualified oilfield engineer - must know some mining ones. If nothing else, she knows how to blow stuff up...
I was more thinking about a PMC to kick Wagner out of Africa ;)

I was more thinking about a PMC to kick Wagner out of Africa ;)
A truly Canadian PMC would have only 5 round magazines for their rifles and no handguns. Red & white "uniforms". Tons of information to distribute on climate change and how to pick your next restoration contractor from a list of only one (SNC Lavalin enters the chat). And a huge platoon of facilitators to arrange your next interference-free election. They ain't kicking anyone out of anywhere except, maybe, a Starbucks.

But they could convene like no one else! No negotiating. Jungle garden party anyone?

Last edited:
Your going to be the Medic with the Uzi right????

Oddly enough, he started the op with an FN, but changed I guess when he got handed the hostage to carry. I'd be happy with a C1...if it got to needing my bayonet, things made excellent clubs.

BTW, did you you just call me gay?
A truly Canadian PMC would have only 5 round magazines for their rifles and no handguns. Red & white "uniforms". Tons of information to distribute on climate change and how to pick your next restoration contractor from a list of only one (SNC Lavalin enters the chat). And a huge platoon of facilitators to arrange your next interference-free election. They ain't kicking anyone out of anywhere except, maybe, a Starbucks.

But they could convene like no one else! No negotiating. Jungle garden party anyone?
I'd have thought you'd have taken it one step further and no magazine on the weapon and having to yell "Stop, Stop or I'll say Stop again and may have to put a magazine on my weapon if you continue to not Stop"...Oh, and our uniforms would have bright blue berets with special spotlights attached so we were extra visible...

Hey I am in Vancouver, I just assume everyone is gay and then work back from there.....

All joking aside, some of the best medics and EHS types I have met were gay. I seriously think it's a benefit in that field.

Back