• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Russia in the 21st Century [Superthread]

Not happening IN USSR 2.0, but not a good look for Canada's immigration system .....
From the piece ....

WT Sweet Flying F???????
I read that this morning and I had a similar reaction.

OH and yes I can read......its the whole writing thing with crayons.....that troubles me. ;)

OW will probably get another video to place along side the one from Hamas thanking us for supporting their efforts in Ukraine. Jagmeet, this is all your fault
I would have said it's all Trudeau's fault. All of it. (Jagneeta fault because he's the sellout keeping the tyrant in power?)

He's the face of the country right now, he's the boss of the government - so what gets messaged and what gets done all lands on him at the end of the day...

(As the only G7 country that continues to send them $5M to $7M a year, they actually SHOULD be thanking us!! Might be time to start thinking about monetary policy now Justin...)

I would have said it's all Trudeau's fault. All of it. (Jagneeta fault because he's the sellout keeping the tyrant in power?)

He's the face of the country right now, he's the boss of the government - so what gets messaged and what gets done all lands on him at the end of the day...

(As the only G7 country that continues to send them $5M to $7M a year, they actually SHOULD be thanking us!! Might be time to start thinking about monetary policy now Justin...)
correct. Jagmeet is the only reason he wasn't defeated months ago. Jagmeet has as big an ego as Trudeau does but he is in a party that is going nowhere and he knows it. For him it is better to be pulling strings than maybe looking for some real work or possibly writing his memoirs.

Not happening specifically in USSR 2.0, but not a good look for Canada's immigration system .....
From the piece ....

WT Sweet Flying F???????
A titch of common sense prevails ...

One would have hoped that somewhere in the close to 100,000 new public servants that Trudeau Government has hired since 2015, that even one of them would have had some common sense, such that people who fairly deserve consideration should receive it without having to go to the media to make their very reasonable case. Then again…IRCC…works like molasses compared to promises spewed by politicians.🤦🏻

You would think that in a warehouse that big and that new that there would be a sprinkler system, no?

You would think that in a warehouse that big and that new that there would be a sprinkler system, no?

the sopranos hbo GIF

Tucker had a sit-down with Mr. Putin.

Apparently Mr. Putin kidded Tucker a little bit for trying - and failing - to join the CIA.

Tucker had a sit-down with Mr. Putin.

Apparently Mr. Putin kidded Tucker a little bit for trying - and failing - to join the CIA.
Putin: why didn't he ask tougher questions?

Back