• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP 2011-2012

I was told quite a few times by my recruiter that the applicant in most cases receives the offer letter a few days before the RC is informed of the accepted applicants. So if the above post about offers going out today the 15Th is correct, they probably don't have the info you seek just yet.

You lucky easterners will probably find a lovely surprise in your mailbox Monday or Tuesday. My Central/Western neighbours and I will probably have to wait till later on in the week.

-K

My file manager just called me and informed me that I got into RMC through the ROTP
Happiest news I've ever gotten.
Good luck to everyone else!

2011Applicant said:
My file manager just called me and informed me that I got into RMC through the ROTP

Congrats.

I just called my RC (Winnipeg) and was told that they don't have the results yet but they should be available "very soon"

2011Applicant said:

Congrats!

May I ask for what occupation and what area of the country you currently (not for long) reside?

2011Applicant said:

Congratulations!! Might I ask where you are from? So I can judge as to when I might  receive my call.

I called my recruiter and was told the results are in, job offers haven't been sent out yet (at least from Ottawa) so everything he told me was 'unofficial.'

I got some very good 'unofficial' news.  I'll wait until it's 'official' before putting it up here though!!  ;)

Just called. Nothing yet on the West Coast. Guess I'll be riding out the weekend. =/

Maverick94 said:
Congratulations!! Might I ask where you are from? So I can judge as to when I might  receive my call.
Southwestern Ontario
CFRC London is where my file was out of.

Bowen said:
Did they tell you for which trade you got accepted for?
Air Combat Systems Officer, it was my first choice.
Apparently 25 files were sent from the RC, and only 9 were accepted.

Congratulations!
So did 9 get accepted to RMC? Or only 9 got ROTP?

Oh man! That's definitely the trade I want!(ACSO)
Hopefully, I'll see you in Kingston. Then working with you afterwards.

Good Luck to everyone else! :)

Congrats!

Nine people total got accepted to ROTP for ACSO you mean, correct?

Just got my call from the recruiting centre. Accepted for my first choice, Pilot at RMC. CFRC New Wistminster, by the way. Congrats to all who make it, the wait has been ridiculous, but a good taste of all the waiting to come.

nairna said:

No, 9 out of 25 files sent from CFRC London received ROTP offers, thus far.

Congrats to all, and remember, it will take a few days or more (starting Monday) to sort out all the offers and make the phone calls! Deep breathes before you start panicking on why you haven't heard yet, then do 10 push-ups ;)

nairna said:
Congrats!

Nine people out of 25 applicants total.
ie. 25 people applied for ROTP for various trades, nine people total got accepted.

Oh I see. Thank you for clarifying. Again, congrats and to you as well pudd13.

Back