• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Remuster via NCM-SEP?

SeaGully

Inactive
Reaction score
My apologies if this topic can be found elsewhere, admins feel free to repost to a more appropriate location.

Quick question: can a QL5 qualified ncm remuster via ncm-sep?
Ex: steward wanting to be a dental tech and get an education.
I know about the program from a recruit application process
But have not found any info regarding an already trained member and the
Process they would undergo to join the program.
I would assume it is much the same but with more paperwork
Due to remuster process as well?
Any help would be appreciated

It must be possible - I know a stoker who quite recently did exactly the same thing (to dental tech).  I have also seen competition messages for in-service NCM-SEP selection.  Check out your local BPSO's website to have look for old messages, and also contact them for more info.

So there is hope for me after all!!
Will do, thanks for the reply

YES you can remuster into the NCM SEP program.  NCM SEP 2012/2013 Competition details can be found in CANFORGEN 121/11.  Deadline for submission to your local BPSO is 15 Apr 12 for academic trg starting in Sep 12 and then 30 Jul 12 for academic trg starting in Jan 13.

I know you 'could' but am not sure if this is still true and cannot access DIN currently.
One thing I have to say, do you find it ironic to go from a trade where you put food in people's mouths to another that takes it out? ... Sorry, no offence - Had to say it though!

Good Luck and let us know how it goes if you are able to do it.

DAA said:
YES you can remuster into the NCM SEP program.  NCM SEP 2012/2013 Competition details can be found in CANFORGEN 121/11.  Deadline for submission to your local BPSO is 15 Apr 12 for academic trg starting in Sep 12 and then 30 Jul 12 for academic trg starting in Jan 13.

Thanks for that, here's a www link to the CANFORGEN.  Dental tech is on it.

Back