• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

release posting message

jhockney

Inactive
Reaction score
kind of a weird first post here but I'm having a bit of a problem

I was enrolled in May of this year and went off to basic maybe a week later, got recoursed twice within basic for various reasons and decided to voluntary release and was released 2 weeks ago

I've been waiting since then to get my belongings out of storage and yesterday was sent a link to register for to begin the process, the link asks for a move number from my posting message

does anyone know where that would be?

jhockney said:
kind of a weird first post here but I'm having a bit of a problem

I was enrolled in May of this year and went off to basic maybe a week later, got recoursed twice within basic for various reasons and decided to voluntary release and was released 2 weeks ago

I've been waiting since then to get my belongings out of storage and yesterday was sent a link to register for to begin the process, the link asks for a move number from my posting message

does anyone know where that would be?

If I recall
correctly, you would’ve received your posting message with the package you received shortly before you headed to basic. (It’s a letter-sized sheet with info printed in ALL CAPS.) The package also would’ve included travel claim info, instructions on various stages of what to do when you arrive to the airport (or bus terminal or arriving in your own vehicle.) If you did not keep (or keep track of) any of that paperwork, you’ll have to get a copy from your pers file. Given the length of time, however, your pers file may be elsewhere by now.

Yeah I’m going to have to figure out how to get that paperwork again, I don’t have it anymore, I just have foolishly gotten rid of it

How long would my move number be and what would it look like? I have no idea what to look for in one

Back