• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reg Force Transfer Memo

Slumsofsackville

Inactive
Reaction score
Can you help me, Im trying to write up a memo for my reg force transfer.

DO I put the MOC I like to go into, or just Reg force transfer.

Im thinking army weapon tech or Driver.

Ive never written on b4, can you help me?

Thanks
Robert

Your best bet, and by far the easiest route. Use your chain of command and ask for an assisting officer or go the same route and ask your CSM for direction, that‘s what they‘re for. Much better and the most expedient. Good luck.

I just wrote memo with title component transfer asking to transfer to reg force. You can state MOC of your choice in the memo if you wish but you will be writing down your 3 choices in the paperwork that will be coming your way.

I just asked the company clerk to set up mine. only paper work I saw was to update my data capture sheet.
Greg

Mine was quite simple as well....One line stating that I wish to do a CT.

KISS works great on memos.

Maybe it‘s because I‘m not part of the Primary Reserve that I have to do paperwork.

What is there other than Pres for reserves? I don‘t understand.

Communication Reserve. It‘s not part of Primary reserve.

What he means is sigs is under a different command than regular reserve units.

Regardless of trade/command you should always write up things like this and keep a copy of it for yourself. Sect Comds, WOs, Plt Comds, OCs and COs will all minute the memo and it should eventually get back to you. This provides you with a paper trail and a bit o‘ CYA.

Menion: Regardless of the fact that you are a member of the Communications Reserve, you are nonetheless part of the Primary Reserve. Comm Reservists are not part of the Militia, or Army Reserve: I think this is the distinction that you are getting confused about.

The Primary Reserve is composed of all active (Class A/B) reservists, whether they be Militia, Naval Reserve, Air Reserve, or Comm Reserve. This is as opposed to the Supplementary Reserve, which I believe (someone correct me if I‘m not 100% right on this) is subdivided into the Supplemental Holding Reserve and the Supplemental Ready Reserve, both of which are composed of inactive former CF members who agree to join the Supp Res so that they could be quickly reactivated in the event of a major emergency.

The CIC is also part of the Reserves but not the Primary Reserves.

Yeah.. it‘s something like that... Although we do wear the cross-swords on our name tapes, we‘re still not part of the Army reserve, or the navy reserve, or the Air reserve...

The Sup. Reserves is a list on which everyone who has released is on for 2 years. It‘s basically a list that they call to say "By the way. Your @$$ belongs to us again, kit up, and get yourself to your armory" and after that 2 years, i think you can still opt to be on that list...

If you‘ve made your case, try just closing it with a final para stating simply "Fideliter"

MEMORANDUM

1000-1

March 7, 2004

(Platoon 2IC)

Request Regular Force Transfer

1. I would like to be transferred to regular force MOC421: Weapon Technician

2. I would like to be transferred to MOC421 because I enjoy working on and fixing firearms.

3. I believe I would be successful as a weapon technician because I know the firearm well enough to work on them. Thank you have a great day.
(7 Spaces)
********** RK
Cpl
** Are my info.Is this Good Enough.

Back