• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-Registerin

JP2371

Inactive
Reaction score
I enlisted a month ago, but I did not send in my personal information, should I Re-register or just send it in now?

Also how exactly do I send my information to them since I don't have a faxing machine.
Thanks - Joel

JP2371 said:
Also how exactly do I send my information to them since I don't have a faxing machine.
Thanks - Joel

You can mail it in.  Could also use a fax machine at any store if you want.  I faxed mine in from Staples Business Depot and then mailed it in to be safe

JP2371 said:
I enlisted a month ago, but I did not send in my personal information, should I Re-register or just send it in now?

Thanks - Joel

I would call 1.866.966.8718 and ask what they would recommend and/or prefer. This will ensure the best results.

EME Hopeful said:
You can mail it in.  Could also use a fax machine at any store if you want.  I faxed mine in from Staples Business Depot and then mailed it in to be safe

I would recommend not sending your forms twice unless this is explicitly requested as it could cause confusion with your application.

Goose15 said:
I would recommend not sending your forms twice unless this is explicitly requested as it could cause confusion with your application.

I made a note of it on the mail in stuff that it was a back up because I sent it from a fax machine at a Staple's Business Depot. (no way to track if it failed because its not my machine)  But I do see what you mean now that you mentioned it.

JP2371 said:

Thanks - Joel

It's probably a mute point but just to be safe and seeing as you don't have access to a fax machine, just scan and email your documents to them.

What is their email?
And can you tell me exactly what I must send in?

Back