• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

I think I am free that weekend... Does Bob know this will be at the Nog and not at the KBP? lol

I'd love to drop in, but I might still be in Floodpeg shrinking heads or en route back from there.  However, if I'm back and not otherwise engaged, I shall drop out.

MM

Trinity said:
I'm in..  Sunday might be touch and go  ;D
WOW  I get to meet Trinity in the flesh!
(I know EXACTLY what you mean about Sunday)

I am really beginning to get depressed that I am going to have to miss this.  >:(

Hmm, I very well may be home by then, and probably on leave. Sounds like a good time to me!

For the record, my calendar is still very much in flux; we'll see how it plays out closer to the date.

Unfortunatly, I will be at Cadet Camp molding the mind of Canada's youths starting that weekend.  Have fun.

I'll see if I ca get enough for a plane ticket and I will be there. ( no drinking for me, of course  ;) )

To early to tell what my schedule is going to be like, but if I can make it I'll be there. :cheers:

D Squared said:
WOW  I get to meet Trinity in the flesh!

1) Meeting me can't be that exciting.
2) How much FLESH are we talking about here!!!???

Trinity said:
1) Meeting me can't be that exciting.
2) How much FLESH are we talking about here!!!???

Same dress as the TO M&G, a**less chaps!!  ;) NOT!!!  :-X

I should be around also (unless someone does something silly and sends me someplace weird for OJT). Be nice to put faces to names.

Wook

Sig_Des said:
Hmm, I very well may be home by then, and probably on leave. Sounds like a good time to me!
BYTD will take payments in any increments to help keep Des away...!!! :D  He can always slip or fall on the tarmack.. ::) dum-tee-dum-te-dum
And IHS better not bring a camera and take yet another picture of Des to post here.  Same goes for you Trin, you and IHS are in cohoots together... :D
Des, you and me will M&G in "you know"!  Rumour now has it that they're allowed 2 beers a day??!! 
Sorry to say, but I'll be out of "town" that week..   :(
:army:

PMedMoe said:
Well, as I said, I'm open for other weekends.....
Any update?  I need to book a flight to Winnipeg soon
(might have rescue mm)  ;)

BYT Driver said:
Des, you and me will M&G in "you know"!  Rumour now has it that they're allowed 2 beers a day??!! 

Haven't heard, but that should be sweet.

D Squared said:
Any update?  I need to book a flight to Winnipeg soon
(might have rescue mm)  ;)

Well, no one has suggested any other weekends, although I'm open for either the 21st or the 28th.  After that we get into the Aug long weekend which may not be suitable for people.

Any other suggestions??  ???

Back