• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QL3 medic start date

elminister

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry in advance for doing a double post wasn't sure how to delete this topic for "Training Forum"

Just wondering if anyone has an idea of when the PCP portion of the regular force QL3 will begin. I would really appreciate this information if known by anyone and is willing to relate such information.

Thanks in advance.

About every 15 weeks, as one class leaves, another arrives. 

That doesn't help much does it?  8)

What timeframe are you talking about here?

Well  I'm heading to Borden for the 29 Oct to await that portion of the QL3 since I am a CT member with my RQL3 and RQL4 already just wanted an idea of how long after the end of this month a course will begin.

I can tell you that there are 2 3's courses in house here at the moment - when the anglo course are off, I couldn't tell you.  I can tell you I haven't seen much of them at coffee breaks and stuff like that lately.

MM

Thanks for the information. medicineman would Pretc med techs get to pick your brains or is it just for students?

If you could find any brain tissue left in any of our heads during cofee break - anything is possible.  To quote our medical director the is a few problems occasionally with "supratentorialpansynaptopenia" by the end of some classes.

MM

I haven't seen him and from what I hear no.  Having said that, the only people from the PMed side of things I tend to hang out near are the people on their 5's right now - though I did do TGIT with a couple of instructors yesterday.

I liked that term too - it's right up there with "fecal cephalism" on my list of descriptive features of people.

MM

Freddy was still there in May, when I was last there.  I think he was leaving shortly, for true.

DF

Back