• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pre-security timeline for CAF

Applicant11

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I had the opportunity and got interviewed for the Communication Electronics Engineering Officer position In CAF on April 2023. I was wondering being Permanent resident here in Canada does Pre security goes longer than regular file.? recently I got reply for recruiting detachment saying file is still pending in Ottawa.
anyone got the same timeline? Thanks in advanced everyone.!!

I talked to a recruiter yesterday (I met one in person at a recruitment booth) about this and there really isn't a definitive timeline. Apparently five month is the fastest for Level 2 if priority was granted to your file. Most likely it will be sitting in the queue for quite a while before the actual processing starts.

I talked to a recruiter yesterday (I met one in person at a recruitment booth) about this and there really isn't a definitive timeline. Apparently five month is the fastest for Level 2 if priority was granted to your file. Most likely it will be sitting in the queue for quite a while before the actual processing starts.
it took me 3+ months for a simple reliablity status as a Canadian citizen. Ottawa is slammed right now. There is almost no chance a pre screen is happening in 5, the average right now is 18-36 months

Back