• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Possible to enroll with college degree even if the aptitude test said I wasn't qualified?

Babilwan

Inactive
Reaction score
I did my Aptitude test a while ago hoping to qualify for cyber operator. Long story short I didn't. Not long after that, I completed my college degree in Cybersecurity and was wondering if I could still enroll as cyber operator with my college diploma even if the aptitude test said otherwise?

I did my Aptitude test a while ago hoping to qualify for cyber operator. Long story short I didn't. Not long after that, I completed my college degree in Cybersecurity and was wondering if I could still enroll as cyber operator with my college diploma even if the aptitude test said otherwise?
No, but you can rewrite your CFAT (twice?), not sure about Personality/Trait test.

Personality test (TSD-PI) is a one shot deal. It’s a personality test - studying for it would defeat the purpose.

The CFAT can be done 3 times. First time everyone does, second time I think you need to show evidence of studying, 3rd time requires special permission (from ???) and more evidence of studying.

Personality test (TSD-PI) is a one shot deal. It’s a personality test - studying for it would defeat the purpose.

The CFAT can be done 3 times. First time everyone does, second time I think you need to show evidence of studying, 3rd time requires special permission (from ???) and more evidence of studying.
Proof of study would be relate to me studying for the Aptitude test or the job that I'm trying to persue?

And thanks a lot for the info guys!

Proof of study would be relate to me studying for the Aptitude test or the job that I'm trying to persue?

And thanks a lot for the info guys!
Studying for the aptitude test. They need to see that you have made efforts to improve your score.

Back