• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Possible Regimental Transfer

Rosenberg

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any info on the dificulty of rebadging in the reserves. I am most likely changing cities out of my regiments coverage and will still want to serve as an infantry officer as that is where my heart lies. any info would be helpful. thanks.

If you were an army.ca addict, you would have no doubt read this before.  Glad to see you don't have the army.ca monkey on your back.  ;D

Yes you can rebadge for the reasons you have asked.  You have to find a unit in your new home that will accept you, and then draw up a memo and pass it through your C o C.  Your current CO and your potential new CO will have to communicate and agree to your transfer.  If they agree, then a msg is sent to the J1 in your Area and they will cut the msg that will transfer you to the gaining unit.  This may take some time, so you may also have to do up a memo for permission from both COs to Parade at the other unit.

Back