• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PIL payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

technophile

Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings everyone.  ( long time lurker, first time poster here )

I am curious if anyone has received their PIL payment yet ?  I submitted my form on Dec 15 for 50% or less of my eligible service.  ( shouldn't require audit as I have only unbroken regular force service )

I read on these forms that many suspected payment to be released on the next pay period.    My clerks are unfortunately not taking queries on PIL payment dates.

Not that I am chomping at the bit financially, but it would be nice to know to expect payment in the next few weeks, or the next few months.  I am going to take the amount and put it against my mortgage.

technophile said:
I read on these forms that many suspected payment to be released on the next pay period.    My clerks are unfortunately not taking queries on PIL payment dates.

Now that's funny...............    :rofl:

CCPS Advisory - E04712 dated 12 Dec 12

Para 2.  "Payments will be initiated no earlier than 1 Apr 13.  You will also note that the portion of the pay screen associated with PiL of CFSP will not be functional until then."

Your supporting OR should be able to tell you this right away, it isn't a secret.  So even if they wanted to pay you now, it is not possible until after 1 Apr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back