• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Petition to bring the Chili Peppers to Halifax

I am signature 1321  ;D

We for sure miss out on many of the big names...we are the have "NOTs"

HL

I usually use HP sauce myself, or Jalepeno peppers, but if you guys in Halifax are that hard up, I'll see about sending a crate of fresh chilli peppers along with the Video as it wends its way across Canada. HL can do concurrent activity...... ;)

Since ya'll want the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Halifax, maybe we should start another petition to get Great Big Sea back to Eugene.  :cdn:

The reason chilli peppers got banned in halifax in the first place was after a young navy cpl died after eating 56.Its our own fault.I bring tabasco with me on my road trips.

Trinity said:
cough cough.. leading seaman   ;D ;D ;)

Finish your sentence Trinity.  Where are you leading the seaman to?  LOL

He can't talk, hence his coughing....

AWWW I am going to hell for that one  :-[

dileas

tess

navymich said:
Finish your sentence Trinity.  Where are you leading the seaman to?  LOL

I'm Leading the Seaman to the 2nd class (citizen) Petty Officer NavyMich... 

so he can arrest her under my orders for conduct unbecoming and insubordination...  ;)

Trinity said:
I'm Leading the Seaman to the 2nd class (citizen) Petty Officer NavyMich... 

so he can arrest her under my orders for conduct unbecoming and insubordination...  ;)

And don't for-go the traditional "soft beatings until you giggle" clause Padre

It's in the CFGOs (CF Giggle Orders).

What's up with that Mud, you're supposed to be on my side, you know equals and all... :'(

navymich said:
What's up with that Mud, you're supposed to be on my side, you know equals and all... :'(

I can't be on anyone's side.  I am a military criminal now.  I sorted out a junior rank.  :p

"you want the truth?  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Back