• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa meet part deux....

Michael Baker said:
Better put the OPP on alert then.  ;D

Nobody likes a narc...plus, HoM and I know lots of good spots to hide bod...er...to hunt...yeah..hunt

Sig_Des said:
Nobody likes a narc...plus, HoM and I know lots of good spots to hide bod...er...to hunt...yeah..hunt
I'm no narc, i'm just doing it for the profit  ;) . I know lots of place to hunt too  :D

HitorMiss said:
Hey Poppa if I start a ruckus will you explain to the Ottawa PD for me?

Last time I tried to explain a "ruckus" I ended up on the business end of a gentle reminder to "keep back...stop resisting"

If it's all right with you...I'm gonna hide behind the wounded war hero

George Wallace said:
Now that is going to be comical.  You are only three times his size.

George, you forgot to include the size of the troll's ego.  Enough room for all of the subscriber's here to hide behind.

George Wallace said:
Now that is going to be comical.  You are only three times his size.

You are making the assumption that I'm going to be standing. If a "ruckus" starts I plan on being in the fetal position and crying

Poppa said:
You are making the assumption that I'm going to be standing. If a "ruckus" starts I plan on being in the fetal position and crying

so right next to me...Hoping that the troll's visage is distracting the OPS  ;D

Right you two can hide behind me but only until I start to loose then you had best have my back or at least drag me with you out the back door.

OK!

Just to verify who's all gonna be here, and kick this up a bit:

MP 811 is IN
Rice0031 is IN
HitorMiss is IN

Poppa is possibly IN at a later time
Niner Domestic, probably IN
IrishCanuck, maybe? (with U of O girls)
Infantry_, maybe?
MikeL, possibly, if his course hasn't f'ed up too bad >:(

Pea is unfortunately not coming, although she is welcome
Big Foot is a maybe if he can get a ride from Kingston

Mukluk Repair Man and Hot Lips...COME ON! You know you want to!

9 Oclock, at the Heart and Crown...

If you need a place to crash, there's still room at the Inn (IE my house), just PM me...I will also be stocking up on the liquid refreshment!

Am I missing anyone? Anyone else care to join?

I'm in if I can get a ride from anyone who is passing through or coming from Kingston...

Sig_Des said:
SWEET! HoM, for once, we have the law on OUR side! UNTOUCHABLE!

Im a civy copper now...........the law is definitely on our side tonight boys......................see ya at 9!

Poppa said:
Ok...so barring any Axl Rose meltdowns the concert ends at 2300. I can make it to the village circa 2400-0030ish. Now my question to you ladies is this.
Will you still be there or will I find MP811 passed out in the corner all by himself?

Dude, i'll stay coherent just for you man. Cant make any promises afterwards though!

Sig_Des said:
Well, the fax is open til 2, so we should be good to go...

Now, as far as MP811 being passed out alone in the corner, it's not our fault you meatheads make friends so easy  >:D

We might be nice and leave him one of those Ottawa U girls that IrishCanuck is bringing...or maybe he'll just wake-up at the Fax with someone telling him he owes 200$.

oh man, im worried now..........................lol

Oh of all the times i have to leave Des organises a gathering! Here i am, happily drinking my cold Australian Beer while you poor people are forced to be without my devilish Colonial charm, wit and wisdom. Wish i could come guys, have a real good one and ask the bloke behind the bar if he wants all the spoons back that i stole off him! I picked up a new set every time i went in there and they were always good.

Have a Keiths on me and remember this ancient drinking song....
"Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, We'lllllllll,
DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK
And then we'll drink some more.
We'll drink a spot and then a pot
And that'll be an awful lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,
Then We'll fall opon the floor" (bash glass on table, try not to break it)

It's ok Hale, part of this and the upcoming Toronto one is to finalize plans for the army.cainvasion er visit down under ;D

Danjanou said:
It's ok Hale, part of this and the upcoming Toronto one is to finalize plans for the army.cainvasion er visit down under ;D

That's right...Toronto is coming up with super secret plan A, and we're coming up with ULTRA secret plan B to steal all your wome...er..natural resources.

Back