• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa meet part deux....

Ends up the Heart and Crown/Irish Village doesn't take reservations on Friday after 7:00...So I'll get there for Nine, and try to get us a table...

You'll recognize me, I'll be the guy with blue flame tattoo on my left arm, probably hanging out with the midget >:D

Hey Sig Pig....I thought it was the Troll..... Remember I win I was shot in combat so  :P

Have fun Des, he'll be playing that card for a long time... ::)

Oh well, maybe you'll get some of the runoff from the drinks he's sure to have bought for him by young, impressionable ________ (fill in the blank....lol)

HitorMiss said:
Hey Sig Pig....I thought it was the Troll.....

Yeah, you're right...the oakley's bump you up to Troll status.

navymich said:
Have fun Des, he'll be playing that card for a long time... ::)

Don't I know it.

Imagine being his wife...

"Take out the Garbage? Screw THAT! I got shot in combat with the enemy! I'M going to Des' for a beer"

Ok...so barring any Axl Rose meltdowns the concert ends at 2300. I can make it to the village circa 2400-0030ish. Now my question to you ladies is this.
Will you still be there or will I find MP811 passed out in the corner all by himself?

Why am I feeling so thankful that I am far away and can't attend this one?....  .... ;D

Poppa said:
Will you still be there or will I find MP811 passed out in the corner all by himself?

Well, the fax is open til 2, so we should be good to go...

Now, as far as MP811 being passed out alone in the corner, it's not our fault you meatheads make friends so easy  >:D

We might be nice and leave him one of those Ottawa U girls that IrishCanuck is bringing...or maybe he'll just wake-up at the Fax with someone telling him he owes 200$.

Pea said:
Why am I feeling so thankful that I am far away and can't attend this one?....  .... ;D

I dunno, the sound of it, you might be feeling the waves off this one, even in Ed

Sig_Des said:
I dunno, the sound of it, you might be feeling the waves off this one, even in Ed

Practice makes perfect....I'm looking forward to being in the area in the New Year for the next one!

Not me Mich, I'd be scared...... very scared.  8)

Sig_Des said:

Oh we'll be feeling something at the FAX Des ;)

Hey Poppa if I start a ruckus will you explain to the Ottawa PD for me?

Sig_Des said:
SWEET! HoM, for once, we have the law on OUR side! UNTOUCHABLE!
For some reason, I dont like the sound of that. Better put the OPP on alert then.  ;D

Back