• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oct. 31 - Feb. 3

armyjewelz

Inactive
Reaction score
Got the call!! My husband is in the Oct. 31 - Feb. 3 BT.

He was the first in Canada to be offered this particular course.

Anyone else going?

Kin - Could you possibly explain how sending him home for Christmas works with this?

OMG I am SOOO nervous for him and me.. soon to be a stay at home mom with 3 kids!!!!!!!

so is there a chance i can get into this BMQ? i was merit listed on sept 13th  :warstory:

Faint chance...you'll probably be looking at getting selected on the October 17th merit board and then get your offer 4-6 weeks after that. Recruit school doesn't beginning in November or December so you're looking at January at the earliest, maybe even February..

P......

SemperFidelis said:
AHHHH CONGRATS!!!!!!!   Thats OUTFAWKENSTANDING!!!!!  
I

You are so sweet & supportive! I can't wait ill the phonecall is for you!!

i am on this course too did they tell your husband were he will be staiond, all as they told me is RCR but i dont know were?

Hey there... He will be at the end of the course, a ppcli but that holds little relevance at this point... If you are going to St. Jean on the 31, you will be in the same course!! :)  Sweet!!!

So I know there are two of you who will also be on this course... What are your details??

DH is (obviously) married w/ children
31 y/o
In average shape...
From Vancouver Island BC

and you?

I just got my phone call 5minutes ago, and it looks like I'm going to BMQ with you guys.

Going Infantry.

Scott.

:cdn: :salute:

I am 22 yrs old, common law girlfriend of 4 years I also am in average shape and going Infantry RCR but am not shure which battalion I am really hoping for 3RCR Also I am from St thomas Ontario

Oh yeah and my course number is 0224

Congratulations everyone. I will also be on the course. Going infantry to RCR, hopefully 3rd Battalion as well. I am 18 coming from Newfoundland. See everyone there.

I'm on board to fellas. Got the call this morning.  I'm 21 and in good enough shape to make it through....I think. Should be a blast, see you all soon.

I guess my hubby is confirming his thoughts that you will all call him Gramps!! LOL... Be easy on him k? LOL ;D

My buddie told me that he was going to basic in st jean for the 31st of october course like 2 weeks ago. hes going infantry from newfoundland.

So now that the Oct.3rd's are gone.. anyone getting nervous? and are there any more of you yet? :) Cheers!  :salute:

congratulations!

I'm no where near getting the phone call yet for my BMQ dates! I've only finished my PT and aptitude test and awaiting my medical and interview on the 14th.

I wish your husband and everyone else good luck. Will be quite the experience!

Hey, not too long and you will be
pc.gif

:) Cheers and thanks!

Got the call a few weeks ago:

21 years old
Whitby, Ontario
Field Artillery

Coolio!!! and... Nervous?

Only afew weeks boys!

When is your swearing in?

Chris gets sworn in on the 21st.

Back