• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oct. 31 - Feb. 3

I'm not nervous but I can't wait to start. I'm just trying to pass the time by working out as much as I can. I go for my swearing in Oct. 7 in Corner Brook Newfoundland

CRFC told me that i should get a call around the 15 October, well i hope i get one i am bored of my civvie life with always the same routine  :boring: anyways i hope i go on the end of October BMQ.

Wolf  :cdn:

My swear in is October 14th in Charlottetown, PEI, Moncton NB or Fredricton, NB. I'm not nervous yet. Got the 5 min. Kilometer so it should all be good. Cya soon!!

Armyjewelz- A big congrats to your husband......I will most likely see him there, but I doubt I'll be in his serial, as my basic starts Nov 7. Looks like alot of people are getting their calls right now!  :cdn:

Congrats Nick!!!

Wolfe - Well hopefully although I have to say that what the recruiting center says doesn't mean a whole lot in the scheme of things.. They would have no idea when they will offer you something until they phone you with the offer.
but
goodluck.gif

Greg!!! That's GREAT! You will probably see each other around inadvertantly though as I imagine, being military that you will eventually eat at the same time and a HUGE
blinkie71.gif
to you!

Swear In on October 18th.
Fly out October 29th.
Infantry.
Anyone from Edmonton flying out?

OK so the recruiting office calls me this morning and tells me that my interview and pt test have expired and i have to go in tomorrow and redo it...owell i guess its just another hoop to jump through anyways i get sworn in next week on the 13

Hey everyone!  I am going Oct 31 - Feb 3 as well. 
I will be Air Force - Med Tech (Med A).  I'm getting a bit nervous seeing all of the Infantry guys going at the same time.  Hopefully I can keep up.  I am female, 35 yrs old and will be swearing in on Oct 12 in Kingston.  So, armyjewelz, there will be someone there older than your hubby. :)

I just stumbled across this message board and think it's great. There is a lot of information here.

YAAA!!

Bs_HowPeachy.gif

Glad to see he will have at least age in common with someone, he really was starting to feel old.  He says not to worry about being teamed with infantry, at least in his case, you will likely run circles around him ;)

Do you have MSN?

Glad you are enjoying the site!

Hopefully there will be a few more old farts like us there. :)  I started running about 6 months ago and now I really enjoy it - it's a nice stress reliever. It's the pushups that are going to give me a hard time. For my fitness test I was only required to do 7 (because I am female 35+). I did 12 but I'm sure I will have to do more than that in basic. I am still working on them though...

Yes I do have MSN - I will send you a PM with my address.

Good luck to all of you. Long time since basic was a reality for most people I know. All the best to all of you. :salute:

no worries i parsed all my testing that i did today do to expiration dates!

tha-exclaim12.gif
mpayne!!!

No, he wasn't told what batallion... Were you?  Since he did not receive his info in the mail yet, he will likely be calling them tomorrow, maybe they will know?

i was told RCR but they said i wont now which regiment untill the end of my training and i think that means SQ aswell??

That sounds correct to me!

I know we don;t know if we will go Shilo or Edmonton till the end... Since there is only one Batallion in Shilo, I would assume that they won't tell that till the end :)

Back