• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Next selection board

SeanPaul_031

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next selection board for the April 26th BMQ is happening?  >:D

Last board was end Mar and that course is probably full.  Yes I know of what I speak of.

No, I dont question your knowledge

Do you know when the next BMQ is then, and when the selection board for it is?

I have finally completed the application process in early March of this year, which began in Aug 2005. Now, I have been told that the summer BMQ has been filled for R031, however the recruiter for the respective unit has told me they would be calling soon even though they're full (about three weeks ago). I am just a tad bit antsy waiting this long and all, and would just like to ask if anyone could possibly tell me if they believe the regiment will indeed be calling me soon, or is it more likely that they will swear me in  in the fall instead.  How does the process work? Now that summer BMQ is full, are they honestly going to even bother swearing me in during the summer, or do I have to wait till the fall? Just curious because I've been told by the person who completed my medical  that they won't call till the fall, and all of my testing that I have completed will expire and will have to be done again in the fall. This is why I'm asking, I really don't want to go through the whole testing  (pt, physical etc.) again (if I have to I will).  Throughout my recruiting process I've found that there have been discrepancies in the answers I've received from the various members of the CF I've asked questions of (no disrespect intended here).  Any thoughts here would be much obliged!

:cdn:

i got a call from the recruiting center saying that im on the merit list.
i passed all my requirements and testings and im just waiting for a job offer.
does anybody know the likelyhood in gettin a job offer by infantry or armour?
:salute:

i got the call today. i got a job offer for armour officer. i got accepted into ROTP / Civ. U.
im quite happy for what i got. and id like to thank yall for ur help.
chice! :salute:

yoon said:
i got the call today. i got a job offer for armour officer. i got accepted into ROTP / Civ. U.
im quite happy for what i got. and id like to thank yall for ur help.
chice! :salute:

And now perhaps you can learn how to write properly.

I was wondering does anybody know if there any selections boards during June? I'm being put on the merit list June 1st but I was just curious as to how long it will take, I'm trying to go for Signal Operator if that makes any difference. Also if I was to get my call during June what is the earliest time I'd be heading to basic?

Signal Operator is continuously being selected so soon after you are merit listed you should get picked up.  When you will be going on BMQ is anyone's guess.  One step at a time.

Back