• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

BYT Driver said:
What???
The Helo?
The GPMG?

Or is it the "cute" guys?

Someone needs a trip to the mainland again???? :D

Oh please. It's the guys damnit!! I love a guy in uniform...it says alot about them!!  ;D

HitorMiss said:
Kel_Signingbanner.jpg

Pea!! Is that you?? (It certainly looks like it's you...) Don't you know how to spell your name yet??

Hmmm, now that you mention it?? ;D

"I wonder if my hubby will get this message this time?"

The Librarian said:
Pea!! Is that you?? (It certainly looks like it's you...) Don't you know how to spell your name yet??

:-[....Yes that would be me. Came across myself online in the Western Sentinel.. Had no idea I even had my picture taken.

Yes I can spell my name..  :P I was trying to think of something very "thoughtful" to put on the banner.  ;D

Pea said:
:-[....Yes that would be me. Came across myself online in the Western Sentinel.. Had no idea I even had my picture taken.

Yes I can spell my name..  :P I was trying to think of something very "thoughtful" to put on the banner.  ;D

Ahaa!! I knew it was you. Nice pic. LOL. Maybe I'll find one of me to post!!  ;D

The Librarian said:
Ahaa!! I knew it was you. Nice pic. LOL. Maybe I'll find one of me to post!!  ;D

Thanks.. LOL. Too bad they showed the world I need to redye my roots to my nice red hair color. LOL.... shhh, Pea is actually a brunette. Don't tell anyone.  ;)

The Librarian said:

See.. Vern.

I've put many pictures of people here specifically to mock them.  And yet
although I've had a picture or two of your I didn't.  Why?

Because when I leave the army 20 or 30 years from now I don't want
to find out that I have a 5 sets extra cadpat , a radio, SF kit for the c9
and a LAV signed out on my docs.

Trinity said:
Because when I leave the army 20 or 30 years from now I don't want
to find out that I have a 5 sets extra cadpat , a radio, SF kit for the c9
and a LAV signed out on my docs.

Yeah - those often come in handy!  ;D

index.php

Hey Jimbo, that's  purdy hawaiian shirt ya got there.  How 'bout you run out into that field over there, and see if we can find ya.

c'mear kimmy, let's show jimbo how we "cull" the herd....

dileas

tess

Back