• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

If anyone wonders how to be a Cpl for life in the CF.....

Take a stupid picture like this.. get it published on the internet.

Career STOP!

;D

career_radio-checker said:
Following the Government's new 'Clean Air Act,' DND looks at ways it can help save the environment.

Pte Bloggins was tired of being bullied by the other tricyclers in the unit and resorted to the use of force.

One of these things is NOT like the other
One of these things is not the same.....

oh sesame street... how I miss thee.

main.php

Trinity said:
One of these things is NOT like the other
One of these things is not the same.....

oh sesame street... how I miss thee.

It's kind of obvious.  There are five men and one helicopter.  Duh.  :P

The crew chief, despite the self assured look on his face, had his mind racing...

DAMN that officer is tooo close to the trigger on that PIG...did I put it on 'SAFE'...

"Sir, two things,
first, take that shite lickin grin off yer mug,
next, slllloowwlllyy, verryyyy sloowllly take your left hand off the weapon..."

Boy, these 14 inch boot bayonets sure come in handy for pickin my tooth and opening MREs!

hmmm... 4 Americans, an out of place character, and a helicopter... a certain song comes to mind...

AMERICA, F*$&K YA! GOING TO SAVE THE MOTHER F*#$ING DAY
AMERICA, FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY!  :threat:

From now on Trinity shall be called, 'Spotswood'  :D

Kel_Signingbanner.jpg

"OK So I am where in this map?...whats that not a map....But has lines and everything, I was a WO in cadet's I know what a map looks like damnit!"

Bunch of meanies! Some sweet girl took the time to go to a Red Rally and write a support message for the troops in Afghanistan, and you're all making fun of her.

You should be ashamed!  ;D

" I'm not leavin here without saying something on this here "map". What I look like Jack Layton or somebody?

...Dear ( blank) I like to ride ponies instead of riding bikes ...

Back