• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Miss Jacqueline said:
Woman says: Well the reason I chose to pose  for The Sunshine girl is because, I live by that old principle, you know the one that says... give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. That's why my right eye is bigger than my left eye and my :o...
Yeah, and the Warrant is actually looking at the microphone, not the... ::)

von Garvin said:
anchor.jpg

And in other news, police are seeking the public's help in a recent string of Rapes across the lower East side.  The suspect is described as a black male, 40 to 50 years.....er....ah....we seem to be having some technical difficulty.  Er....ah....we'll be right back!

Why did the newsroom get so quiet?

Did any of you actually notice the link under the photo to the Sunshine girl to compare the two? Yer missing out if you didn't.  :P

In a surprise move, CO 1 RCR BG accepts the challenge to "tip" the dancer..... >:D

main.php

Most members of the Canadian military were disappointed when their contribution to Xzibit's "Pimp my ride" was returned to them...mostly due to the lack of "chrome rims"

*Trin was a bit quicker on the draw than me!

Sig_Des said:

With the Taliban now out of Afghanistan....

the street gang/taggers were quick to move in.  :o

Remove one gang... and you get another.  :-\

main.php

Somehow... sommmmmmehow... the Sergeant Major knew Tpr Thumbsucker hadn't done a proper walk-around during his DI.

Back