• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

israeli_at_war_6.jpg

"Alright, you clowns try to toss a pizza made out of saw grass and MRE's!"

"Teams ready: on my mark.....PULL!!!!!!"
(my money is on Tractor Tom's team)
main.php

[/quote]

von Grognard said:

" Hey, do you think we should tell Bill that he got stuck in the middle of a minefield, or let him figure it out?"

3951389bio9.jpg

Finally the RSM had to take extreme measures to tess' insistence to "Sweeping" the mess floors everyday at 1300hrs....

dileas

tess

main.php

Although tess convinced the rest of the platoon that it would work, the platoon commander would not accept his reasoning that it was funny when the Road runner did it to the coyote.

dileas

tess

Lost_Warrior said:

After a short time, it was realized that using Drug dogs to hunt the Taliban in the Giant Marijuana fields, just wouldn't work

....and now, we will look at the big book of british smiles - which of these two do you think has better oral hygiene (I'll give you a hint - his teeth are a pearly white)

main.php

Despite it's apparent limitations, Bombardier was awarded a 324 million dollar contract to produce an electric troop carrier.  However, they will need an additional 12 million to coat the extension cord in CADPAT.

3951389bio9.jpg

Lucas and Bradley felt their resolve as Jehovah's Witness deacons may be being tested with their new assignment on the base. 

Back