• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need some help

Xoshua

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey was wondering if someone could help me out a bit...  I'm from Owen Sound, about to join the foresters but I needed a doctors note confirming I'm ok...  Does anyone know the exact address to send it to?  I know its in Toronto somewhere and its suppose to go to someone in the medical section...  I think it was C/o Trottier...  If someone could help me out I would greatly appriciate it.  Thank you.  :)

Xoshua said:
Hey was wondering if someone could help me out a bit...  I'm from Owen Sound, about to join the foresters but I needed a doctors note confirming I'm ok...  Does anyone know the exact address to send it to?  I know its in Toronto somewhere and its suppose to go to someone in the medical section...  I think it was C/o Trottier...  If someone could help me out I would greatly appriciate it.  Thank you.  :)

Call CFRC Toronto/Barrie and find out. I know I sent mine to the medical section at Toronto,but they had provided me with an envelope with the address stamped on it.

Good luck.

Call Owen Sound or Barrie. There is full time staff at these Armouries or the CFRC.

Check back with the recruiter at the unit.

I could give you the address for CFRC but your best to do it through the Forestors. Get the confirmation and then press on. Any advice 'we' could give you (unless WO Trottier is lurking here..) would probably lead you on a wild goose chase.

I ain't taking responsibility for that ;D

I know it's Toronto that you have to send it to...  That is where I had to send mine.  Just call the CFRC like the others said and you should have no problem...  By the way i'm from Owen Sound as well.  Waiting for my call, Reg force Infantry.
Good Luck!

Rocker

Back