• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NAVY.CA

Glad to see the CF is just one big happy group hug family bunch.  :)

Being lumped in together like that, there's no inter-service rivalry, eh?

FWIW, US Army officers don't make coffee either.  Neither do enlisted men.
Nobody knows who makes Army coffee. 

jim

I've had it and I sure as hell don't want to know where it comes from!!

Old Guy said:
Glad to see the CF is just one big happy group hug family bunch.  :)

Being lumped in together like that, there's no inter-service rivalry, eh?

FWIW, US Army officers don't make coffee either.  Neither do enlisted men.

jim

I bet RMC Mess coffee is at least equally as bad as US Army coffee. Maybe worse. It tastes like dish water and what I assume roasted rat poo would taste like. It also sometimes smells like the inside of a port-a-potty, but only on good days. And my mom wondered why I needed a coffee maker in my room... "But you have a cafeteria to get coffee from!"

mdh said:
That's easy the navy officers' ones have lipstick on them.... :eek:

Ahhh frig....

:rofl:

Sorry to all of our Naval Familia, this is all in good nature ribbing, but that was a good one.  One as an NCO and an Army worm.....(there, see, one for you)

Sparker....how the hell is sharpie supposed to send the marker, carrier pigeon.  hit a port man.

dileas

tess

Old Guy said:

I thought it was Army Corps of Engineers' leftovers from the Alaska Highway.

Navymich, your right I was an N RAD OP, and we did call call ourselves Naval communications
also. Pretty much the only time we saw an officer is when they came to the ccr looking
for the morning news. 48th regulator I'm semi retired now so getting that sharpie
means getting up off my ___ss. Now I'm just a travelling man.

sparker said:
;DStill waiting for that sharpie! If you mistook me for an officer and RMC at that, shame on you :'(
I was in Naval Communications, we did'nt have to deal with officers in my trade. Although I have
heard all the stories of what stewards do to those other people.

sorry Sparker :) I thought ppl were talking about the 'quarter inch' admiral there  ;) ;D

Back