• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NAVY.CA

sparker

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm new here(after lurking for a few weeks). In searching for Canadian Navy forums
I found this to be one of the better ones. I was wondering, after looking at the
ARMY.CA swag(very nice shirts) if anyone had thought of producing any NAVY.CA
shirts? As nice as they are I am still a sailor at Heart.
Ready Aye Ready
Chris

Mr. Bobbit no longer stocks spandex pants and Daisy Duke shorts.  Sorry sailor.  :dontpanic:

You're bad Zip...LOL.

But in response to the original post, why would you make shirts saying "navy.ca" if there is no site??  I am a sailor, and not just at heart, and I wear my Army.ca shirt with pride (although I think that comment has just left the door wide open now ::)) as I am a proud member and subscriber of the site.  If you want navy.ca shirts, you have a couple options: go and create the site so you can make shirts, or go to your local silkscreening shop and get one made up.  But if you're near Halifax or Esquimalt, you can also go into the Canex there and pick up some great navy t's.

(btw, welcome to army.ca....fill out your profile)

LOL zipperhead, I would think that you army types with those buff bodies
would gravitate towards spandex. ; ;D
Navymich, The nearest Canex is about 10hrs drive from me and I have been out of the
navy for about 15 yrs. I'd love to purchase some Navy t's but the canex website does not
have a catalogue online that I can find.

Probably your best solution at this point;

marker_industrial_black.jpg

dileas

tess

zipperhead_cop said:
Mr. Bobbit no longer stocks spandex pants and Daisy Duke shorts.  Sorry sailor.   :dontpanic:

lol thats bad man

Here's a shirt for you:
8919902_240x240_Front.jpg

You can order it here.

(or you can just go with Tess' good idea too. ;D)

start your own site! I'm sure Bobbit-sama would provide advice. (He said, volunteering someone else's time.) Then you can make your own shirts and sell 'em.

48th regulator,
I get the point, you certainly are a pillar of support.
I actually went to the canex site and really like the military roots wear,
just have to get a canex membership and order some.
:skull:

A while back I verified for navy.ca and it's already been bought and they will probably ask a tidy sum of money for it. Unless they don't renew...

http://whois.cira.ca/public?domaine=navy.ca&LANGUE=en

sparker said:
LOL zipperhead, I would think that you army types with those buff bodies
would gravitate towards spandex. ; ;D

Didn't say I ruled it out, just said I can't find it anymore.  :-*

sparker said:
48th regulator,
I get the point, you certainly are a pillar of support.
I actually went to the canex site and really like the military roots wear,
just have to get a canex membership and order some.
:skull:

Hey Cheers Sparker,

Also you can order online and personalize your sharpie too!  :D It can say Navy.ca rocks or something to that affect.

dileas

tess

The canex does have some pretty nice Navy clothing but their prices scare me. I'm happy with my platoon clothing for now. Perhaps one day we will grow so large that we will need our own NAVY.CA  ;D, one can only hope.

SoF said:
Perhaps one day we will grow so large that we will need our own NAVY.CA  ;D, one can only hope.

I'm happy to mooch off Mike still for awhile. ;)

But seriously, Army.ca is a great site, even for us navy folk, and it is great that we have our own board and are allowed on here.  On that note, I strongly encourage all navy personnel to become subscribers, as a way to show thanks and appreciation. http://army.ca/subscribe/

Wow,

I can't believe no one knows

Navy.ca and Airforce.ca aren't available as domain names

Because Mike registered army.ca in the early eons of the internet he was
able to get it.

Someone else holds the right to navy.ca and I can't remember if they
won't give it up, want $$$ for it or have plans for it.

Anyways... because of that.. there is no navy.ca

Not that anyone in their right mind would go to a site called Navy.ca  ;)

Ask Mike for the official answer...  but I'm posting and mutilating a conversation
I had with Mike a long time ago.

Collin.T said:
A while back I verified for navy.ca and it's already been bought and they will probably ask a tidy sum of money for it. Unless they don't renew...

http://whois.cira.ca/public?domaine=navy.ca&LANGUE=en

navymich said:
I'm happy to mooch off Mike still for awhile. ;)

But seriously, Army.ca is a great site, even for us navy folk, and it is great that we have our own board and are allowed on here.  On that note, I strongly encourage all navy personnel to become subscribers, as a way to show thanks and appreciation. http://army.ca/subscribe/

Subscribed. And...DONE.

They had no Navy blue shirts...all they had in my size was the olive drab...but that's okay, I need something to wash the Head with. ;)

This is a pretty good site, and well worth the money to support.

zipperhead_cop said:
Mr. Bobbit no longer stocks spandex pants and Daisy Duke shorts.  Sorry sailor.   :dontpanic:

muwahahahahaha 

Okay you got to admit it WAS funny  !

navymich said:
I am a sailor, and not just at heart, and I wear my Army.ca shirt with pride

...Is that why you're running off to (insert a vomitting smiley) the Chair Force?

Back