• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mystery objects/ Balloons over north America

Actually, thinking of Lawnchair Larry has motivated me to do some serious ruminatin’ on the matter. Imagine the RCAF having a squadron of these guys. Put ‘em up wind of the enemy. Give them a dozen or so bags full of cowdung to drop on the enemy. Just before they drop them, they light the bags on fire. And if the bags don’t end up dropping on the enemy’s heads and killing them then at least the fire will cause confusion and possibly panic in the ranks of the bad guys. Hey, laugh if you will but I’m sure this could be done for less than half the cost of an F-35.

Imagine the RCAF having a squadron of these guys.
-Fiscally responsible defence spending
-Focus recruiting efforts on retiring baby boomers could generate many multiple squadrons
-In a constabulary role deployed over a place like Haiti could really be a game changer
e6d417539ee3ed64724e4a3056c616d4.jpg

Anymore updates on the "Weather Barroons" (Based on the meme that floated around) .

SErious question though

I know old thread

Had a laugh.....its total BS this video and the wrong plane but I just post for a :)

How did they calculate the 10%?

Anymore updates on the "Weather Barroons" (Based on the meme that floated around) .

SErious question though
Negative.

I have a very strong gut feeling that the weather ballloons/spy balloons/UFO's being shot down during that timeframe was a prefabricated distraction to be used when it was needed.

The week of Ghislaine Maxwell's trial (Jeffery Epstein's accomplice) just so happened to be the same week that across North America we started shooting down UFO's like it was the movie Independence Day.

Then, once her trial was finished, the daily news about Chinese spy balloons & the subsequent daily shootdowns of UFO's also just so happened to seemingly finish...

Jeffrey Epstein's accomplice, in the largest case involving human trafficking/sex trafficking in world history - the involvement of various members of the global elite - resulting in 20+ year prison sentence - where world leaders were specifically named - flight manifests to pedophile island were made public...and not one major news network covered it

(Because they were all focused on UFO's being shot down by NORAD on a daily basis that week...)

I know I've been referred to as a conspiracy theorist at times, so take from that what you will... 😉 (I just like to think of it as a fancy way of saying I've been right about those things)

There's been some very interesting stuff that's come out from the whistleblowers that testified before Congress, re their involvement/experience with the UAP phenomenon (All 3 of the initial whistleblowers were interviewed on the Shawn Ryan Show - I highly recommend if this topic is your jam!)

But other than the whistleblowers before Congress & the followup of that family in Vegas that experienced some police-verified high strangeness, I haven't heard much on the UFO front from the spy balloon /UAP

(Btw there was some follow up aboht that family that made the 911 call about aliens in their backyard. Whether or not people believe them, the follow up stuff has been extremely interesting even if you take UFO's/aliens out of the picture)

🍻

Negative.

I have a very strong gut feeling that the weather ballloons/spy balloons/UFO's being shot down during that timeframe was a prefabricated distraction to be used when it was needed.

The week of Ghislaine Maxwell's trial (Jeffery Epstein's accomplice) just so happened to be the same week that across North America we started shooting down UFO's like it was the movie Independence Day.

Then, once her trial was finished, the daily news about Chinese spy balloons & the subsequent daily shootdowns of UFO's also just so happened to seemingly finish...

Jeffrey Epstein's accomplice, in the largest case involving human trafficking/sex trafficking in world history - the involvement of various members of the global elite - resulting in 20+ year prison sentence - where world leaders were specifically named - flight manifests to pedophile island were made public...and not one major news network covered it

(Because they were all focused on UFO's being shot down by NORAD on a daily basis that week...)

I know I've been referred to as a conspiracy theorist at times, so take from that what you will... 😉 (I just like to think of it as a fancy way of saying I've been right about those things)

There's been some very interesting stuff that's come out from the whistleblowers that testified before Congress, re their involvement/experience with the UAP phenomenon (All 3 of the initial whistleblowers were interviewed on the Shawn Ryan Show - I highly recommend if this topic is your jam!)

But other than the whistleblowers before Congress & the followup of that family in Vegas that experienced some police-verified high strangeness, I haven't heard much on the UFO front from the spy balloon /UAP

(Btw there was some follow up aboht that family that made the 911 call about aliens in their backyard. Whether or not people believe them, the follow up stuff has been extremely interesting even if you take UFO's/aliens out of the picture)

🍻

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Negative.

🍻

Guys, guys, guys....guys...

I'm just answering the man's question, that's all. He asked about any new UFO stuff, or "baroons" and I'm just answering the man's question...aight?

Call me crazy if y'all want, but the timing of NORAD shooting down a bunch of spy balloons was MIGHTY COINCIDENTAL in that it just so happened to occur when the news would otherwise be obsessed with Ghislaine's trial...

But alright alright alright... Hands up in the air, taking a step back I'll go back to my ton foil covered man cave 👽🛸

Back