• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mystery objects/ Balloons over north America

That makes 4 this week, an early report says this latest one was shaped like a octagon. I've never heard of a balloon shaped like a octagon

That makes 4 this week, an early report says this latest one was shaped like a octagon. I've never heard of a balloon shaped like a octagon
anagram-22-inch-happy-mother-s-day-gold-trim-octagon-foil-balloon-42737-01-a-p-30037463433279_1024x1024.jpg

US congressman from Michigan is claiming an object has been ‘decommissioned’ over Lake Huron, and thanks fighter pilots.

Okay so that post is just spawning questions left, right, and all over the bloody place…

1. Wtf?

2. Fighter pilots decommissioning objects is exactly what we all assume it is. (I’m assuming?)

What are them shooting down? WHY are they shooting them down?

If they are balloons of some sort, fine. But if this is another ‘cylinder like object’ with a transparent cube shaped field around it, minding its own business at 40,000ft+… maybe we should settle the f**k down?

Okay so that post is just spawning questions left, right, and all over the bloody place…

1. Wtf?

2. Fighter pilots decommissioning objects is exactly what we all assume it is. (I’m assuming?)

What are them shooting down? WHY are they shooting them down?

If they are balloons of some sort, fine. But if this is another ‘cylinder like object’ with a transparent cube shaped field around it, minding its own business at 40,000ft+… maybe we should settle the f**k down?
Well, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say they likely got a good enough look at it to make an informed call, and that that call was made with way more info than you or I will ever have.

Well, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say they likely got a good enough look at it to make an informed call, and that that call was made with way more info than you or I will ever have.
Listen dude, this is the internet. Obvs those are all alien technology that The Man is suppressing because our political leadership have all been replaced by reptiles, and this is all really Alpha Centauri fighting the folks from beyond the Black Hole who infiltrated the WEF to force 15 minute cities because Trump is poised to replace Putin.

One time in September 2008 our grandson - yes Carson- had a Mickey Mouse balloon given to him. It was a big one filled with helium. At some point it deflated a bit and descended down the basement staircase. At zero dark buffalo I need to get downstairs at there was this shadow thing about half way down the stairs. Mickey was there, and I didn't even call the RCAF to take care of it.... ;)

Back