• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police

mendozajoshua92.

Inactive
Reaction score
If anyone can please help me. I was wondering can I become a military police if Crime, Law and Justice Studies was my minor in University? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Good Day,

To give an accurate answer you need to list what university and what the official name of your degree is to know whether it is an acceptable degree for a Prior Learning Assessment.

Best Regards,
Sgt Hanson

Sergeant Laen said:
Good Day,

To give an accurate answer you need to list what university and what the official name of your degree is to know whether it is an acceptable degree for a Prior Learning Assessment.

Best Regards,
Sgt Hanson
Thank you very much for answering. I'm not in University yet but I'm planning  on going to University of Saskatchewan and have a major in Biology and a Crime, Law and Justice Studies as a minor (all undergrad).

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Good morning,

I am assuming you are talking about joining as an NCM MP and not an officer?  If you are planning the NCM route, your degree must be from an accredited Canadian University (University of Saskatchewan is such) . . . however your degree must be in either Criminology, Justice Studies, Criminal Justice, Police Sciences or Studies, Law, Psychology, Sociology or Emergency/Crisis and Disaster Management.

Cheers

Andraste

Back