• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Discounts List

I heard there is a massage place near the Oshawa Armory that gives free rub n tugs to military personal.

Futureshop gives 15% off - i used to work in one up untill a month ago so its still good

i like that one.. haha

all future shops across canada? or just a few ..

A buddy just got back from vacation in Florida, he went through the military club that was talked about earlier here and got rounds of golf, normal rate on one was 105 per round, he got it for 45 and they took his cash at par.  Just had to ask if they would extend the military discount to Canadian Forces.

In Edmonton try Hughs gas stations it use to be 4 cents a litre off on all fill ups.  that really helps now

Does anyone know what gym you get in for free w/ a military ID by Kits Beach?

Fader said:
At most Universities and Collages, you sometimes get a free complimentary insult for telling people you're in the military.  Insults range from "Babykiller" to "Why does Canada need an army?" to "You're in the Canadian Farces?" to "Thank God I'm a full time student and don't have to pay taxes for your salary"

Come to think of it, I try not to tell anyone I'm in the military unless there is a clear and absolute certainty of a gain (cheap movie tickets, discount camping equipment), I am friends or relatives with the people I'm telling it too, or I am speaking to people who are actually in the military.  It's too depressing to constantly get shot down by people.  

What's wierd is the movie theatre in Kingston on Queens I think, gives discounts to Reg Force members but not Reserves.  What's wierder is that the Army surplus there doesn't give discounts as well... then again, I didn't ask...
I wouldent be afraid to tell them you are in the military. be proud,they are the dishonorable ones to you, the flag and all the country stands for. Besides,you have everyone behind you supporting you- and by them insulting you, they are just hippie freaks.

I own ScientificStreetFighting.net and I give discounts to military people.  Don't order on line, email me at rdayley@scientificstreetfighting.net  and I'll give you the GI pricing.

Ron
www.scientificstreetfighting.net

Avis is a really great place to rent a car, if your over 19 and have a credit card... they are a god sent, unlimited kms the works - they give a gov't rate too!
Any hotel, as mentioned by pretty much everyone!
When we did the Ice Storm (not to be confused with TO's snow storm) we got free coffee and donuts... they seriously wouldn't let us pay!!
Pretty much any outdoor store has a mil discount --- just have to ask... be brave.

Marine Land (or any Busch park) in Florida has a Military discount. The US Mil gets in free, Cdns get a discounted rate.
Always ask if your in the States, always... although Disney World doesn't have a discount at all... ... ...

The YMCA in west Ottawa does not offer a mil discount, which really sucks 'cause they used to.
I also get a discount at my car dealership when I bring my car in. I get the fleet rate... maybe it's 'cause I go in in uniform?

Oh, and theres a really great sandwich shop in Ottawa near Preston and... can't think of it... "Anzios" I think. $3.50 for the best sandwich ever... and sometimes its free too!!

Rogers Imaginewireless in Calgary (will ship to anywhere) offers for military personnel (and their dependants) a fee cell phone and a special plan the gives 200 mins, free evenings and weekends, two months free voicemail, caller id and text messaging, free case for the phone, 3 months "freedom of speech" (local calls are unlimited).  The phone will work anywhere in the world! (neither Bell or Telus phones will).  The person who looks after this program is ex-military, call Marc @ 403-561-6534 (anytime) or e-mail his blackberry @ minglis@imaginewireless.net

There are tons of other deals for servicemen (and families as well)!

This week only....

i'm offering 2 sins... for the price of one.
but only for service members

(ok.. I had to)

I'll definately check out that phone deal!

Trinity said:
This week only....

i'm offering 2 sins... for the price of one.
but only for service members

(ok.. I had to)

I'll definately check out that phone deal!

remarkable piece or work...that is all I will say..you are lucky your new boss has patience...I heard one of your others didn't...cool guy if I can recall...witty too.

two sins for one....geeze,

Hey Padre, how are those helium balloons coming along?   Did you use your military discount to buy those yet?

dileas

tess

No.. they pop in the field...

I'm thinking of using pillows instead.

We all know i'm slack and idle.. so why not be comfortable slack and idle.

Nothing says lazy like having a few pillows in the field.  Maybe a nice comforter.

Sides.. they give me a vehicle now..  I love this job!

With regards to Kingston and movie theatres, you can stop by teh KMFRC on base and buy movie tickets (I don't recall whether they were for the Famous Players downtown or the new large Cineplex 12-theatre across town on Gardiners Road) for a pretty good price.  I think the $8-9 range.

Just found out that CanJet gives 10 percent discount to CF members 

hey in the annapolis valley the charge you double for everything....or at least it seems. Anyone know of discounts here in the Valley.

Back