• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Michael Jackson

K. Ash

Inactive
Reaction score
Can you believe it? Michael Jackson is up on charges AGAIN for child molestation and conspiracy involving child abduction and extortion.

What the **** is wrong with that guy?

And still, it seems no matter how many times he gets charged or arrested there is still legions of fans behind him.

It makes me sick, why the hel! don‘t they just lock that fuker up for the rest of his natural perverted life?

Well, since you asked, they haven‘t done it because they have been unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is the pervert you say he is. He‘ll get his day in court.

Problem is, he may not be a pervert, but he IS a weirdo. And operating by standards that are wholly alien to the rest of society simply because you have money won‘t stop you from looking like a threat. If he wishes to remain a weirdo, he has to learn SOME basic rules of society....like now, normal adults do not sleep with kids that aren‘t theirs! Or, at the very least, people with obscene amounts of money do not open themselves to criminal charges and lawsuits by doing things that the rest of the world will find objectionable and/or socially repugnant.

He may be a child molester. I‘m holding onto hope that he‘s just one screwed up dude instead. It‘s not like this trial won‘t get media coverage. We‘ll see one way or another.

I bet his viewing numbers will beat O.J. Simpson!

I don‘t think they will have his trial on TV because it envolves a young kid, and theres privacy issues.

As for why he isn‘t already in jail, last time this issue came up, they reached an "out of court settlement". Which basically means MJ payed the kid a couple million not to press charges. :mad:

He has legions of fans, maybe because, he‘s a good singer? I mean that‘s a possability right? His personal life is completely irrelevant from his talent, just because he MAY be a child molester doesn‘t mean he is not a good singer.

And because he is charged, you assume he is guilty? Ignorant people often make such statements. Member Guy Paul, you were probably screaming, through that pervert in jail. Ya, they did, it cost the governemnt millions of tax payers dollars in reperations.

Ok, I‘m sorry but if your comparing Guy Paul Moran (sp?) to Michael Jackson your completely out to lunch. Moran got charged and wrongly convicted one time. How many times now have the jackal been in the lime light because of his ‘alledged‘ bedroom activities? And like SCM77 said
"As for why he isn‘t already in jail, last time this issue came up, they reached an "out of court settlement". Which basically means MJ payed the kid a couple million not to press charges."

So what the fuk? this is all familiar road to Jackson, throw it in jail and let him become bubba‘s bunk mate.

And as for his singing ability, who gives a shyt? IF he‘s into little boys in the bedroom I don‘t care if he‘s the reincarnate of Paverotti (sp) times 10 I would cease to be his fan.

Tell me RJG, are you a fan of R Kelly?

I never said OR implied that he was innocent, I just said that he doesn‘t know he‘s guilty. I amde reference to a case in which EVERYONE "knew" he was guilty. And an innocent man went to jail for like what 15 years?

Maybe you should read the post in its entirity before you make unsubstantiated claims.

I did read it in its entirety and I still stand by what I said.

I am neither a fan of Michael or R.kelly. I can‘t stand commercial garbage people call music. But my opinion in their singing abilities is irrelevant.

For you to stand here and say put him in jail when you have NO IDEA concerning the facts of the case, is, is, I can‘t even think of a word that gives justice to the ignorance and stupidity of your comments.

When i said read it all I was talking to wet grunt because he some how got the idea I thought MJ was innocent. And if he had read the post, he would have seen, that no such opinion was evident.

lol....I was kind of partial to him becoming bubba‘s bunk mate. :D

Originally posted by absent_element:
[qb] lol....I was kind of partial to him becoming bubba‘s bunk mate. :D [/qb]
LOL. :D
Let‘s see how he like‘s it on the other end of the stick?

Hopefully this time all the money in the world wont buy him his freedom.

I believe he is as guilty as SIN, but again, time will tell.

Put him in general population, and throw away the key.

Remember some people are so star struck, they belive Elvis is still alive.

Cheers,

Wes

I‘m all for everyone getting their day in court, but...There appears to be some fire under that smoke. I wouldn‘t bet against it, that‘s for sure.

Upon conviction then, by all means, loose the key.

Didn‘t I hear someplace that Weasil Features fired his lawyers and got new ones half way through the trial, or did the old ones quite?

Way I see the whole thing is; if a celebrity gets charged or accused of something, fine take it as a grain of salt. But if he/she ends up getting accused 3 or 4 times by completely different people, then chances are they are guilty.

As for Jackson, like Wes said "Hopefully this time all the money in the world wont buy him his freedom."

Back