• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a very nice Christmas.Its a special time of year as we gather to eat,drink and catch up on the family news. For those that are serving away from home this Christmas, stay safe and we will keep you in our prayers. SNL I understand will be featuring the Canadian Christmas Song. I heard it on the radio today and thought it was funny.I apologize if anyone is offended.Its the thought.... Merry Christmas !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jufMVnR9TwY

tomahawk6 said:
I apologize if anyone is offended.Its the thought.... Merry Christmas !!

‘Tis the season for some to take offense when a store clerk says “happy holidays” instead of “merry Christmas.”

Fox News declared: The War on Christmas is over! The good guys won.  :gottree:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/15/bill-oreilly-war-on-christmas-won-by-good-guys-but-insurgents-remain.html?refresh=true

Merry Christmas, T6!

Attachments

• war-on-christmas-bill-oreilly1.jpg
    war-on-christmas-bill-oreilly1.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 92
Whatever your grid this Christmas season, be safe (especially on the roads), eat hearty, be kind and Merry Christmas to you.

...and if you're taking part in 'elf on the shelf' I'd love to see pictures lol.

Merry Christmas to all, thoughts go out to all who are deployed and away from their loved ones.

Best wishes for everyone, near or afar, for a safe & happy holiday (be it Christmas, Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate around the winter solstice) season!
:subbies:

And this from the Commander-in-Chief ...
My wife, Sharon, and I would like to send our warmest wishes to all members of the Canadian Armed Forces and their families during this joyous holiday season. We know how committed you are to your work and we recognize the many sacrifices that this requires, from you and from your loved ones. No matter where you are, please know that you are in our thoughts.

Whether you are answering the call of duty in Canada or abroad, whether you are working in the Royal Canadian Navy, Canadian Army or Royal Canadian Air Force, we are always impressed by your professionalism and the dedication with which you assume your responsibilities.

We are deeply grateful for the incredible work that you do so that an ever-growing number of people have the privilege of living in peace and freedom. Our country and our world benefit from your outstanding compassion and kindness, and from what you accomplish on a daily basis.

As we approach the 150th anniversary of Confederation, and in the spirit of this holiday season, we join with all Canadians in extending to you our heartfelt thanks.

We wish you a merry Christmas filled with peace and joy.

Merry Christmas to everyone at home and away. Safe travels and enjoy some cheer with friends and family.

A great take on Happy HANUKKAH:

Attachments

• HelehHanukkah-e1482547214899-450x600.jpg
    HelehHanukkah-e1482547214899-450x600.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 89
All the best of the holiday season to everyone! :cheers:

And take some time to check on those who may not be having a festive time, and let them know you're there if they need help getting through it. It could make their holiday just a little bit better.

Back