• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MERGED BMQ thread - 7 Nov - 10 Feb serial

They didn't tell me my course number on the phone, but I assume it would be the same as yours?

so you took the name "031RCR" without ever having been either? Please tell me you don't have the cap badge tattooed on your arm, already.

Don't quit. Luck.

Congrats to you all. Now I just need the call out west here! I have been told I was selected but am still waiting for the offer.

Congratulations, and i'm happy to hear you didn't have to wait forever! Sweet deal!

FNG said:
I just hope my gf doesn't leave me for a guy like this while i'm gone....i just couldn't compete!

<MODERATOR EDIT: INAPPROPRIATE LINK>

Boooourns!!!

Hey hey, Army.ca folks!!

Just looking around on the site, I'll be sure to check in -- I leave by plane Nov.6th for Quebec to take part in the BMQ.  Any advice from all you vets?
:cdn:

Criscuit said:
Hey hey, Army.ca folks!!

Just looking around on the site, I'll be sure to check in -- I leave by plane Nov.6th for Quebec to take part in the BMQ.   Any advice from all you vets?
:cdn:

Good luck and keep your nose clean.

I just transfered from Reserves to Regular force. Had to do another interview for that, and he told me that I would DEFINETLY be heading out in 1-2 months for BMQ...PPCLI..so i'm hoping it's this nov 7.

I am in on the BMQ November 7th, got the call Monday.  031 RCR see you all there!

Does anyone know if we are going striaght through Christmas, or are we getting a break?

I'm still waiting for the call from the recruiting center. Hopefully I will be joining you guys out west soon.

031RCR said:
Does anyone know if we are going striaght through Christmas, or are we getting a break?
This question......Again!!!!   Try typing in the word Christmas in the Search Function and see what you get.

031RCR said:

Yes. You get time of at Christmas.
http://www.elrfc.forces.gc.ca/site/a_propos_elrfc/faq_e.asp

Phoneman said:
Yes. You get time of at Christmas.
http://www.elrfc.forces.gc.ca/site/a_propos_elrfc/faq_e.asp

cool thanks for posting that

Back