• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MERGED BMQ thread - 7 Nov - 10 Feb serial

Obz

Inactive
Reaction score
course 0227

november 7th  - feb 10th

st jean

(Edited by moderator to clarify subject.)

I will start by saying that, In my opinion, this is one of those posts refered to under misspellings.  How is anyone going to know what this thread is about, or search it, when it is extremely unclear.  Now.. If you were to post your thread under a title such as

BMQ Nov.7 - Feb.10

Then I would respond with...

blinkie71.gif

Jewelz,

You are too funny somedays. I laughed right out loud.

oops i didnt even realize i didnt put asking if anyone was going as well. and ya whats wrong with my tattoo? lol

Just got the call!  Infantry 031 RCR BMQ starting November 7th and ending Feburary 10th.  Anyone else joining me on the BMQ or with the RCR?! 

Just so everyone knows I was merit listed October 5th and I was only on it for 7 days before an offer so for all those worrying about when the call will come never give up hope, because from what my experience taught me it will come when you least expect it!

Best day ever!

(Edited by Moderator to add course and dates to topic.)

031 PPCLI, see you in St Jean! What serial are you on? 0227 here..........congrats! :cdn:

What's wrong with his tat?...nothing..i like it....I have some pretty bad tats from the young and dumb days...but there a part of me know...and if people want to give me shit about em at bmq then they obviously don't have enough work to do or are just slackin.....people make there own decisions to get tats...if you don't want them then who are you to say anything....just don't get any and let others do as they please......anyway...congrats on getting the call man...best of luck and hopefully i'll see you there.....peace!

FNG said:
What's wrong with his tat?...nothing..i like it....I have some pretty bad tats from the young and dumb days...but there a part of me know...and if people want to give me crap about em at bmq then they obviously don't have enough work to do or are just slackin.....people make there own decisions to get tats...if you don't want them then who are you to say anything....just don't get any and let others do as they please......anyway...congrats on getting the call man...best of luck and hopefully i'll see you there.....peace!

Yes, you are most certainly right if a person wants to have skulls, confederate flags, old girlfriends names and whatever all over their bodies and doesn't care if people think they are some kind of imbecile or misfit then they should absolutely do it.   Posts like yours are a good indication too.   Good luck.

Wow - a little judgmental?

I've seen excellent soldiers with a whole range of tatoos ranging from small ones to elaborate sleeves and backpieces.  Not my style (I don't want to upkeep it for the sake of having a blue blob when I'm 40), but I think some are pretty nice pieces of art.

Hey, if we were in New Zealand, we'd be getting our faces tattooed Maori-style....

Infanteer said:
Wow - a little judgmental?

I've seen excellent soldiers with a whole range of tatoos ranging from small ones to elaborate sleeves and backpieces.   Not my style (I don't want to upkeep it for the sake of having a blue blob when I'm 40), but I think some are pretty nice pieces of art.

Hey, if we were in New Zealand, we'd be getting our faces tattooed Maori-style....

And I really like piercings too.

Just on the face, or are nipples cool too?  ;)

I just hope my gf doesn't leave me for a guy like this while i'm gone....i just couldn't compete!

<MODERATOR EDIT: INAPPROPRIATE LINK>

Back