• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndrewS said:
[GRAPHIC WARNING!!]
Bunnies doing bad things! ;)

bunny.gif

The balloon's a good Idea. The stupid rabbit my ex- gf got me 5 years ago likes to aquaint itself with my leg on a regular basis. Silly rabbit .....I just can't set the lil' bugger free . I tried though, but he came back ...probably for the sleeman's honey brown I serve him every now and then, and maybe my leg too. :blotto:

Octavianus said:
The balloon's a good Idea. The stupid rabbit my ex- gf got me 5 years ago likes to aquaint itself with my leg on a regular basis. Silly rabbit .....I just can't set the lil' bugger free . I tried though, but he came back ...probably for the sleeman's honey brown I serve him every now and then, and maybe my leg too. :blotto:

I think you gotta stop encouraging him  ??? let's see...you entice him with  sleeman's honey brown then complain when he hemmm....sorta assaults your leg... one of you have a problem

And why are you wasting Honey Brown on a rabbit?  Or are you just gradually seasoning the inside of him.....hehe

navymich said:
just gradually seasoning the inside of him

Now why didn't I think of that?.... now if I can only get my cat to eat garlic salt, he'll make great Kabobs...  :)

Hey, I....um.  Actually, I've got nothing.  :-\

I just love brain candy threads, so I thought I'd jump in.

Here's a picture.

I suddenly want to rent that Wallace and Grommit movie again. ;D

GAP said:
Now why didn't I think of that?.... now if I can only get my cat to eat garlic salt, he'll make great Kabobs...  :)

Actually....I know of a little Chinese restaurant .......... >:D

Wow...

This is the type of conversation we should be having in the FIELD after being sleep f**ked for at least a good 7 days!

Man, some of the memories I've already had in the military, I can't wait until I join Reg force... lol...

Octavianus said:
Actually....I know of a little Chinese restaurant .......... >:D

But if you ask them, they deny, deny, deny...and won't tell you their seasoning secrets either!!! cheap @$#$$@  :eek:

R031 Pte Joe said:
This is the type of conversation we should be having in the FIELD after being sleep f**ked for at least a good 7 days!

Didn't you take survival training...they give you your own bunny, two if you are lucky (2 shoes) shoelaces, pellets for the pellet gun, hand puppet with ears, oh, and food.

zipperhead_cop said:
WRETCHED SONG THAT WILL STICK IN YOUR HEAD

That's because it drove you crazy listening to it....sheesh  :)

Sparkplugs said:
NOOOOOOO!  Not even clicking!  I know what that is!!

Muuuaaahaaahaaaa!  :evil:

And yet, you WILL  click on it.  You can't help it.

Is it as bad as you remember?  Maybe it was fun?  Maybe you are really missing something special?  What could it hurt?  Go on, try it, just for a minute, try it, no body is addicted after the first time, come on, everyone else tried it...

zipperhead_cop said:
Muuuaaahaaahaaaa!   :evil:

And yet, you WILL  click on it.  You can't help it.

Is it as bad as you remember?  Maybe it was fun?  Maybe you are really missing something special?  What could it hurt?  Go on, try it, just for a minute, try it, no body is addicted after the first time, come on, everyone else tried it...

Nooooooo!  Stop peer-pressuring meeee!  *hides eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back