• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical HELP!

smoke

Inactive
Reaction score
Seriously I need help understanding this..

The military sent me a letter which has to do with (adhd) and few migranes  my medical indicated that i had them.

Now theyre telling me i do not fit the common enrollment standards met becuase they cant medication to me,

I DONT TAKE OR EVEN NEED MEDICATION

it says contact my cfrc for the final disposition of my applictaion CAN I APPEAL THIS

Im wigginright out I want to make this a lifetime career.. and This stuff shouldnt be holding me back can any one please offer some advice.

Shhould I just give up now?

Gave up now, I had the same letter you got, but on different issue.. you can try talk to medical team if there is anything that can be done, otherwise start looking at different occupation..  :salute:

Well I was misdiagnosed with ADHD and I dont even take medication and my headaches are almost non existant.

0I read your post tech, It sucks..

what happens when I cann in will I have a chance to appeal it will I have a chance to say my peice?

WHen I talked to medical officer, you can appeal if you wish , you will have to ask your doctor to give you written diagnosis, on short and long term effect of what you had previously.. then you can submit this new information to them , and they will review it..

thank god tech,

Im so so sorry to hear about your problem I know how you feel I almost broke when I got this letter i have barley slept..

Hey if you got msn or something dude give me an add ok ohmega3@hotmail.com

Id like to keep in contact with you.

Anytime , I wish you all the best, hopefully you will get lucky..
I wish things were different, but slowly coming to terms with it, there is always something out-there exciting..
I will sent you email, keep in touch... :cdn: 

I will do, I thank you for bringing some light in the darkness LOL! ill keep in touch!

Back