• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meaford Posting

def jam

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Hello guys yes another question for those who know.I know now that im going on my QL3 which is after SQ right hahaha, but anyways my question is. On my posting message it tells me to report to Meaford no later then October 28th However it gave no time for me to be there im guessing anytime between 0800 and 1600 can anybody who knows this write back please.

I find with postings, never hurts to get there early as possible, get your kit squared away, recce the camp or base, worst case scenario, you have time on your hands, so you can get your kit up to snuff, polish boots, go for a ruck march, go for a run, those kinds of things.

True.My flight gets into toronto 1757 on thrusday which is the 27th. From toronto to Meaford I heard its something like a 2 hour run so i will get there around 1930, I have a relative giving me a run up. i guess my first stop when I get there is to the duty NCO to find out where im crashing for the night. In regards to Kit I have no military kit at all because im heading there on recurit school by-pass so Id say Friday the 28th will be takin up with getting kitted out. A real pain in the @$$ I know but O well I got the whole weekend to get squared away.

Back