• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May's Contest: Give it to the Staff

almost like a ballot with out knowing who's winning the race. lol, can't we just get a few statistics?

Perhaps two of our senior members, non-staff of course, to provide updates and political analysis?

GreyMatter said:
Perhaps two of our senior members, non-staff of course, to provide updates and political analysis?

While you are at it, would a "Colour Commentator" be in the offering too?  ;D

George Wallace said:
While you are at it, would a "Colour Commentator" be in the offering too?   ;D

Nice add wallace, but just he "Colour Commentator"? and not full blown movie that still will not give us a clue?

LOL folks,

Just tune into the CBC for tonights colour commentary on today's Provincial election here in PEI if you're that hard up!!

You know, ArmyVern, you know have 0 vote, with your name change  :D !

Maybe you should return to The Librarian until 2 June ?

Yrys said:
You know, ArmyVern, you know have 0 vote, with your name change  :D !
Oh crap...do I have to vote AGAIN?  ;D
(that's me shamelessly sucking up to ArmyVern for future "pardons")

And the winner is.... ArmyVern!

Congrats!

Thanks everyone.

This place is truly a Team effort by all the mods, and they all are just as, perhaps more, deserving than I. 

Whew!  I lucked out.  First prize was the opportunity to buy the first round at the bar when the Staff have their first meeting of the year to discuss the Ban List priority in August at a Winery on Niagara on the Lake.  ;D

George Wallace said:
Whew!  I lucked out.  First prize was the opportunity to buy the first round at the bar when the Staff have their first meeting of the year to discuss the Ban List priority in August at a Winery on Niagara on the Lake.   ;D

Wine?? I'm in!! I'll buy!! Watch OUT!!  ;D

...oh great, another darn case of blackcurrant beer.....

Gratz Vern :).

As I've told you :

Another male that fell to the power of attraction of The Librarian

but multiply by (nearly) the numbers of votes you got  ;)

Congrats Vern, well deserved.  Spend wisely.    ;)

Back