• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MacKay vs O'Connor as MND (merged)

At least everyone knows what skelletons are in his closet.....

Maybe Maxime's girlfriend Julie C could be Defence Minister......? LOL Can you imagine the cabinet meetings? I'm jesting of course! :o

geo said:
At least everyone knows what skelletons are in his closet.....
And what skeletons are in Julies.......

Haggis said:
Maxime Bernier got re-elected.
Yikes, maybe he should date Stronach until he learns to protect documents and keep his mouth shut.
Time to switch from biker ladies to NHL ladies - hi'll have to take on Domi

OK - I will be serious now.. What about Laurie Hawn?  He was tapped to be Parliamentary Secretarty to MND prior to the writ.

PPCLI Guy said:
OK - I will be serious now.. What about Laurie Hawn?  He was tapped to be Parliamentary Secretarty to MND prior to the writ.

Well, there would be a short learning curve.....might just be the right person to steer the government and DND through this economic mess.

PPCLI Guy said:
Well, having military experience does not always translate into a good MND.... take a look at Gen O'Connor.
Nothing wrong with the man himself BUT..... he had his own views on how the miltary should be.  Best have someone who has ears & an inclination to use em

Why wouldn't they just leave McKay in the posistion? He's already done the job pretty well and knows his way around most if the issues.

why.... they might want him back at external affairs

All depends on the talent pool and who was naughty during the campaign

geo said:
All depends on the talent pool and who was naughty during the campaign

...not to mention who's new in the zoo who may be worth rewarding with such a post.

Back