• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for some info!

ajst88

Inactive
Reaction score
So here's my situation..

Graduated High School in 2006, applied ROTP and declined the subsequent offer. Chose instead to go NCM. Completed a VIE 3 years as a Reg Force Infantry Soldier and released at the end of that contract in 2009. I then decided to live abroad for a couple of years and felt like I wanted to get back in as an Officer. Applied early this year for ROPT Infantry officer. Had my file processed quickly and was accepted under my first choices of Civi U - Infantry.
Basically my question for you guys is: Has anyone been in a similar situation to this? I would very much like to speak to you. If not, anyone have any ideas on how they will handle me in regards to training required and pay scales?

Basically at 24 I have no interest in living on Campus at the University for the 4 years while I'm in school, and am trying to plan a way to buy a house for myself and my fiance.

Thanks for any help.

Found a more relevant post on another portion of the forums. Feel free to ignore this post. Or answer lol

Back