• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lite Question

A

Andrastryker

Hey All,
Who here is from Ontario?
I obviously have nothing against the other provinces but just interested to know how many Ontarians use this site. But by all means anyone can reply with a message because i am open for convo.
ciao, andra

Thornhill, Ontario to be exact. (GTA). MSN if you're looking to chat

Hey Condor, hows the fishing in the Ottawa River? (I believe its a river)

What? I wouldn't touch the stuff from there, that river has some pretty bad water.....

Really? I've been told it was fairly clean...

In comparison to Lake Ontario? A lot of people fish out of it...I cant see why.

Yeah it's cleaner than lake ontario.....doesn't mean much though, my toilet after I take a crap is cleaner than lake ontario too.....

People do eat stuff outta the river though, I wouldn't, but I know a few people who have.

Back to the original topic here... I'm not FROM Ontario, but i do live in Kingston.

Born in Kitchener... does that count? 

I was raised in SK, spent the last 10 yrs in MB, though...

Grew up in Sudbury, Live in Ancaster, School in Brantford...I'm fairly Ontarian

born in London, Ontario... and raised in Markham, Ontario

markham is the place to be ;D

Born in Port Arthur, Ontario (since 1 Jan 1970, part of Thunder Bay).

Lived in Petawawa, Cornwallis, Lahr,Kappel-Grafenhausen,Kurzell,Oromocto, Fredericton,Courcellette, St. Luc.

Now living in Lancaster Park, AB, and working in Wainwright, AB.

Tom

Born and raised Torontonian (in actual Toronto, not "North Bay, Toronto"). Living in Montreal now and I have to tell you, Montreal's got something Toronto's in dire need of, though the job market here isn't fantastic from what I hear.

Back